Channel for AE and AE Farming?

Solarverse

22 minutes ago, Solarverse said:
3 hours ago, biostem said:

I don't think the issue is people not knowing about the channel - it's people not wanting to bother with it.  Even if we spread the word, there's still no reason, as that channel has less reach...

It would reach like-minded people...instead of people that want nothing to do with it.

It would reach those willing to use the AE channels for farming, but not those that use LFG to ensure they see any and all farms that may be forming/running.

On 9/11/2023 at 3:54 AM, Solarverse said:

The only thing that bothers me about them is at times when you have persistent beggars, who beg every 15 seconds and you have several of them battling for the spotlight on LFG chat, completely covering up my post to form a Task Force in mere seconds...but still I grit my teeth so hard they bust in my mouth and say nothing...most of the time. But what will set me off faster than anything else is when my wife and I hit up AE to grind out some cash for our alts, some random sends me a damn /tell begging me to sit at my door....those guys I rip in to relentlessly. It's not bad enough I have to watch them beg and cover up my requests to form a Task Force, but I have to receive tells from them too? Nah.... I don't think so...Homey don't play that.

homey.jpg?fit=1200,652&ssl=1

I used to have those issues until I started /ignoring everyone that irritated me.  My ignore list has 40 or so names on it and I rarely see farm beggars in lfg or tells. I think it is a small number of players making a lot of noise.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, biostem said:

But are we going for "like-minded people" or the widest reach and to reduce clutter in the general LFG chat?  If it's the former, then knock yourself out.  If it's the latter, then you're going to need some sort of formal implementation/declaration/enforcement.

If the devs would just add the tab...since folks don't use it because they are either unaware of it or...well...people are lazy, heh. Either way, adding a default tab for it would be great.

And if the reason for not adding said tab is because, "farming is not supported by Homecoming" as one such individual has stated, then perhaps folks should not be conducting an unsupported activity on the LFG channel?

The "Architect Entertainment" channel is just a system channel for showing AE rewards. You cannot chat in it. "Architect Chat" however is just a chat channel that no one ever uses, theoretically for discussing AE stuff.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.