Symphony Control SFX Files...Elusive as Hell...

Spent a few hours trying to locate the SFX files for this power-set and at this point, I am convinced that the Dev team has set it server side. Anyone else have any luck?

Edited by Solarverse
Fixed an error

I just want the sounds to actually sound symphonic!

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Oh!  SFX  Sound Effects.  Derp.  I was thinking visual.  The things I would do to you would be a symphony in their own right if you made my Blue Aria actually sound like something other than a growing noise in a tin can. 😍👄

• Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

3 minutes ago, High_Beam said:

Oh!  SFX  Sound Effects.  Derp.  I was thinking visual.  The things I would do to you would be a symphony in their own right if you made my Blue Aria actually sound like something other than a growing noise in a tin can. 😍👄

Well, first thing is first, I have to locate those files and I am usually very good at it.Unfortunately I am almost convinced those sounds are client side though. I can't find them anywhere.

2 minutes ago, Michiyo said:

The sounds are very much client side.  The server is unable to stream assets to the client.  I'll see if I can dig them out when I have time.

Thank you soooooo very much!

Edited by Solarverse
typo

City of data has some asset paths,  they might be for animations though.  My apologies if none of these are helpful.

DEFS/POWERS/CONTROLLER_CONTROL/SYMPHONY_CONTROL.POWERSETS

• City Council

HymnOfDissonance: TOV_Siren_ExhaustingSong_Male_Attack / TOV_Siren_ExhaustingSong_Attack

AriaOfStasis: TOV_Siren_FascinatingSong_Male_Attack / TOV_Siren_FascinatingSong_Attack

ChordOfDidspair: TOV_Siren_DebilitatingSong_Male_Attack /  TOV_Siren_DebilitatingSong_Attack

ConfoundingChant: TOV_Siren_SorrowfulSong_Male_Attack /  TOV_Siren_SorrowfulSong_Attack

DebilitatingSong Hit: sonichit2

DreadfulDiscord: TOV_Siren_PainfulSong_Male_Attack / TOV_Siren_PainfulSong_Attack

EnfeeblingLullaby: TOV_Siren_ForcefulSong_Male_Attack / TOV_Siren_ForcefulSong_Attack

ImpassionedSerenade: TOV_Siren_SeductiveSong_Male_Attack / TOV_Siren_SeductiveSong_Attack

MelodicBinding: TOV_Siren_FascinatingSong_Male_Attack / TOV_Siren_FascinatingSong_Attack

Reverberant: TOV_Siren_PainfulSong_Male_Attack / TOV_Siren_PainfulSong_Attack

SongHitMajor: TOV_Siren_SongHit_Major

SongHitMinor: TOV_Siren_SongHit_Minor

All of the TOV sounds appear to be in sound\ogg\Enemies

sonichit2 is in sound\ogg\Powers

Let me know if that's helpful.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Michiyo said:

I will check them out when I finish this Task Force, tyvm, @Michiyo!

3 hours ago, Michiyo said:

Just found them, thank you. For the life of me I somehow thought that the sounds used for Symphony Control was a unique sound only to the set, which is why I overlooked TOV as a possible option to search through. While searching, I just seen TOV and skipped right past all of those. This helped greatly, tyvm! Symphony Orchestra Mod will soon be on the way.  🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/15/2023 at 2:01 PM, Michiyo said:

So the only ones I am finding are the ones that do not have "Male" in the name. I made a test mod and found that two are being used for each attack. I hear my mod, but the other one that I am unable to find are still playing over top of it. you all are still using the original game files, yes? I checked in all the folders I could find containing pigg files and no luck finding the files listed with the "Male" in the file names.  😞

On 9/15/2023 at 1:11 PM, Michiyo said:

/snip

On second thought, it shouldn't matter, I have the file name, it doesn't matter which CoH Folder it is in, heh. Sorry, I was insanely sleepy last night, so wasn't running on all cylinders, lol

On 9/15/2023 at 12:38 PM, High_Beam said:

Just a little something something, still in early stages, only 4 powers affected so far. Long way to go, nothing set in stone so don't get your hopes up or down, but...