What in the ninjas am i going to do next ??

smnolimits43

pain dom with ninjas would be fun, its very thematic, blood magical like. its proper healer like empath (2 singles and a aoe), and has a good aura heal (that procs uniques for things like panacea, on other people).

nature is strong. it is healing like an big tree might sway in the wind, there's delay, but its strong and layers, and puts absorbs.

if you do take nature note that the rez can be used to put a strong hot effect on a live target - meaning its far less situational, and pet useful.

Edited by honoroit

With maneuvers and both pet defense procs your ninjas should sit around 25/25/28 for R/M/A defense. Choosing something that will either push them up toward the defense cap, or layer some resistances with those defenses along with having healing is going to be the best bet IMO.

Time is not a "healing set" but does have exceptional heals as well as great defense. Nature has strong resists in addition to some nice +damage and endurance management along with serious heals. Those would be my top contenders.

Power boosted Farsight puts ninjas at 46/46/50 for defenses. Figured I would test it since I was logged into my Ninja/Time as I was writing this post.

Numpad binds for Masterminds - A collection of Farming focused builds - MM /Time guide for all primaries

@Zen Warlawk on Indomitable, @Warlawk#1697 in discord.

Currently struggling with mostly recovered from health problems. Gaming time nonexistent inconsistent.

3 hours ago, smnolimits43 said:

I'm looking for a heal set, but not empathy again.  Primary of course will be Ninjas Mastermind.  I actually like healing.  So i was thinking maybe Pain Domination.  Although i noticed nature has some good heals.  What would you guys think ???

electric. great healing, shielding, and buffs.

• Thumbs Up 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.