Supra Ninja

smnolimits43

A stealthy Toyota?  I think not. 🙂

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, High Beam Prime (someone else has her non OG name)

Scrappers and Stalkers get Weapon Mastery so you don't have to go for a Dominator. If I wanted to make a ninja based Dom, I would go Gravity for my primary.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."

38 minutes ago, Without_Pause said:

Scrappers and Stalkers get Weapon Mastery so you don't have to go for a Dominator. If I wanted to make a ninja based Dom, I would go Gravity for my primary.

you'll throw a lot more than shuriken with gravity as a primary lol

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

He tried to kill me with a forklift

• Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, High Beam Prime (someone else has her non OG name)

7 hours ago, smnolimits43 said:

I want to be able to fire off shurikens

Depending upon your level of patience, the weapon mastery ancillary power pool offers a few shuriken attacks to both scrappers and stalkers.  If you go with a scrapper, their version of ninjitsu also includes a nice +end power, (though you forego physical perfection from the APP but get caltrops instead).  If you wanted to extend your imagination a bit, go with something like a claws/ninjitsu scrapper, so you can get a few additional ranged attacks to boot...