Give male and huge gender characters the heart sunglasses!

While in the process of making characters this past week (I have a problem don't mind that) I noticed something that has bugged the back of my mind and a handful of others whenever I look through option 1 on heads: You can't use the heart sunglasses unless you use a female body.

I found this pretty odd. You'd think that heart sunglasses would be pretty unisex in use given that you see men wear them more than just a handful of times in real life, and huges shouldn't have to be discounted in this fashion trend as well, as I'm sure it would look /just/ as fashionable.

I don't wanna ramble too much about how weird I found this, all I want is the heart sunglasses for everybody, whenever the next page drops maybe?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I think in general it'd be good to proliferate a few of the female textures and designs onto the male and huge bodies. crop tops, shorter shorts, that kinda thing. This would be in addition to the heart sunglasses, absolutely.

A lot of MMOs have been steadily removing genderlocking for clothes and gear (FFXIV has made a big deal out of this) so I think it'd make City even better to start doing more of the same.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1