Question about the league window

Lost Cosmonaut

10 hours ago, JasperStone said:

Do you have them targeted? 

That was my guess too.

Lets try and explain how to move people about in that window too, it's madness.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

This got me to looking for who has had the yellow box around them on leagues I've joined since I read this.  Every time it's been my team leader.  In the OP, the box is around the second player on the team list, so I'm going to hypothesize that the first player in the list has selected a mission from the second player, which gives them a sort "de facto" team leader state.  Is that a stretch?  Maybe but not a big one. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm pretty sure it's the last person you've selected or marked.

I'll grant the league window (and leagues in generally) can be a little squirrely. Here's the bugs/weirdness I can think of off hand:

• The order of people on your team may not match the order in the league window.
  • A person can be in your league-team, but not be on your real-team.
  • The league leader can sometimes not be a leader of a team

So if the yellow box were intended by design to represent the current selected/targeted or marked player, and yet sometimes didn't, that wouldn't surprise me at all.

Just curious OP, were you Frosty Dogg?  I did a little quick test of creating a 2 team league with my 3 accounts.  What it looked like is that the team leader is indeed who gets the yellow box, unless you are the team leader then it's the next person in team order.