Superior Condition or Focused Accuracy

drgantz

In terms of raw power, FA is a lot more impactful provided that you can spare the blue juice to run it. You could try using it only when you need it rather than keeping it up all the time, but that requires some extra attention paid to it (I am very lazy and inattentive). If you already have other things like Tactics and/or Kismet then there's less need to have it. 

SC isn't super strong but it's incredibly low maintenance (auto power) and can give you a slight periodic healing effect if you slot Power Transfer in it. It's something that you can just pick up and never have to worry about afterwards. As a lazy person, I like this even if the raw power isn't super high. 

So really the deciding factor should be how your endurance situation is looking and/or what other accuracy/tohit powers you have picked already. 

Edited by FupDup

Closed Beta Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/DptUBzh

12 hours ago, drgantz said:

The toon will be StJ/SR so will need a lot of End.

I got a Claws/sr Scrapper at 50. I took Conserve Power and Physical Perfection. I have the three toggles plus Tough and Weave. I also use Hasten. I hardly ever use CP. It's mostly there in spots depending on what I am fighting. I might respec it out at some point, as the build I did was just one to get to 50 with. Point is, I wouldn't say /sr uses a lot of End. FA alone uses as much End as all three of /sr's toggles. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Whenever I have the option, I take Focused Accuracy, Superior Conditioning AND Physical Perfection.  After tossing a couple of Cytos in FA, a PerfShift% in both PhysPerfection and SupConditioning, plus the recovery/end buff from those powers, it's a net gain in endurance and a much smoother-running character overall.

• Like 2

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

6 minutes ago, drgantz said:

Thank you everyone.  That is excellent advice so far.

What are Cytos?

Cytoskeletons are Hami-origin enhancements (HO).  they enhance defense/to-hit/endurance reduction.

Focused Accuracy is mostly helpful for the to hit debuff resistance, so when I take it I slot it with 2x lvl 50+5 endurance reduction IOs.

• Like 1

Who run Bartertown?

2 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Cytoskeletons are Hami-origin enhancements (HO).  they enhance defense/to-hit/endurance reduction.

Focused Accuracy is mostly helpful for the to hit debuff resistance, so when I take it I slot it with 2x lvl 50+5 endurance reduction IOs.

I suppose I should qualify my comment with "...at least on Brutes" because I'm still leveling my first Stalker, but I plan to put two Cytos in there like I do elsewhere once I have it.  While the ToHit debuff resistance is the star of the show, the extra ToHit is nice too.  It's expensive for a reason!  

Some people drop a Gaussian's Build Up proc in there but I am not sold on that yet.

• Like 2

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

14 minutes ago, roleki said:

I suppose I should qualify my comment with "...at least on Brutes" because I'm still leveling my first Stalker, but I plan to put two Cytos in there like I do elsewhere once I have it.  While the ToHit debuff resistance is the star of the show, the extra ToHit is nice too.  It's expensive for a reason!  

Some people drop a Gaussian's Build Up proc in there but I am not sold on that yet.

Cytos are great!  I use 2x lvl 53 and attuned Lotg recharge on every power like Weave when I’m 50.  But it’s costly and I get better endurance reduction my way.  Unless I get my to hit debuffed ive already got plenty to hit.

I vastly prefer to get Gaussian proc n demand, so I’ll put it in a build up like power.  Lacking that, however, random proc of that is better than a stick in the eye.

• Thanks 1

Who run Bartertown?