Give the Sentinel version of Super Reflexes to the melee archetypes

Super Reflexes was changed for Sentinel to have the option of Master Brawler instead of Practiced Brawler, which gives you mez protection passively and can be activated to gain an absorb shield. This is a lot better design than having to click Practiced Brawler every two minutes to keep your mez protection, since it's an active ability that you have to use reactively. That means that it adds more interesting gameplay to Super Reflexes characters, which normally do nothing but keep their toggles on and maintain Practiced Brawler; it even scales the absorb amount with your missing health to reward good timing. I don't see why this should be exclusive to Sentinels; Super Reflexes already has fairly harsh downsides(no healing/recovery, no psionic mitigation, no debuffs or damage potential) so I don't see the harm in giving it a little boost.

Speaking of downsides, the Sentinel version of Super Reflexes also has a little bit of psionic defense and recovery added. I don't think it's necessary to add these to the other archetypes, but it would be nice to lower the investment needed to protect yourself from psionic attacks, as well as bring Super Reflexes on par with other defense sets which offer endurance recovery.

Super Reflexes was changed for Sentinel to have the option of Master Brawler instead of Practiced Brawler, which gives you mez protection passively and can be activated to gain an absorb shield. This is a lot better design than having to click Practiced Brawler every two minutes to keep your mez protection, since it's an active ability that you have to use reactively. That means that it adds more interesting gameplay to Super Reflexes characters, which normally do nothing but keep their toggles on and maintain Practiced Brawler; it even scales the absorb amount with your missing health to reward good timing. I don't see why this should be exclusive to Sentinels; Super Reflexes already has fairly harsh downsides(no healing/recovery, no psionic mitigation, no debuffs or damage potential) so I don't see the harm in giving it a little boost.

Speaking of downsides, the Sentinel version of Super Reflexes also has a little bit of psionic defense and recovery added. I don't think it's necessary to add these to the other archetypes, but it would be nice to lower the investment needed to protect yourself from psionic attacks, as well as bring Super Reflexes on par with other defense sets which offer endurance recovery.

This was already discussed in another thread (or two?)

I vote no, and I'm sorry, this thread should be merged/closed with the other threads.

Hmm I am not showing in Pines that Master Brawler gives any type of mez protection....

The Sentinel version of Ninjitsu is what got proliferated to Scrappers, instead of the Stalker version.  There is precedent - hell, I'd like to see ALL the Sentinel defensive sets part-ported to their equivalents in melee ATs via the "choose one or the other, but not both" code.  Of course, AT-defining things would have to stay - Hide for Stalkers, taunt aura for tanks - but beyond that, let us pick if we want Caltrops or an End self-heal on a Stalker, for example. 

I'm in favor, and frankly don't see any good reason this shouldn't be done.

I think I addressed one reason in another thread.

Another reason is that sentinel versions of secondaries are just better -- more survivability tools, more recovery, even more damage (cf Sentinel Fiery Aura) -- to the point where they'd be overtuned if ported to another AT.  To me the statements "Sentinel <secondary> should be ported to Scrappers" and "Scrapper secondaries need to be buffed" are equivalent.

No-Set Builds: Tanker Scrapper Brute Stalker