Ouroboros Mission Guide / Badges

Shirai-Ryu

I was wondering if anyone had a good mission list for Ouroboros that is updated. 

I was able to locate this very outdated guide, which is somewhat of use, however, a couple of the arcs are no longer available & the '35-39: Revenant Hero Project' is REALLY long & lots of travel.    But at least its a starting point.  Many arcs in Ouroborous are not eligible for the Ouroboros badges which is frustrating. 

LINK

Special thanks to Lady Thanatos for pointed out the anomoly in the space-time-forum continuum.

HUGE thanks to gothess for being a big enough nerd to have this copied elsewhere.  :P (Srsly tho, ty!)

It's alive! It's alive!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those getting the Flashback badges, here's the "easy" arc list for Hero-side. About half of these were recommended to me by a friend on Virtue. Below the arcs is a recommended approach to getting all the badges associated with the arcs. Here's the list for now:

01-14: Officer Wincott vs. the Trolls (HINT: The time/defeat badges are easy for this one, too.)

15-19: I Lost My Daddy (HINT: If you just want the Flashback badges quick, fail the first mission.)

20-24: The Buried Past (HINT: Beat the 2 EBs to 10-20% HP; they'll teleport out.)

25-29: A Madman's Council -or- War of the Fir Bolg (Temp Power)

30-34: Hatred's Hungry Heart (Temp Power)

35-39: Revenant Hero Project (HINT: Last mish can be a pain - Paragon Protectors. Team for these badges.)

40-44: Division: Line (A little long but very easy.)

45-50: Ouroboros Initiation (Level Fluctuation) -or- ...Benjamin A. Decker (Easy but travel heavy.)

You should be able to get all the badges in 4 passes for each level range with this pretty simple strategy:

1 - No Temp Powers, Enemies Buffed, No Inspirations

2 - No Travel, Player Debuffed

3 - AT Only

4 - No Anc/Patron (where applicable), No Enhancements (Not a bad idea to have defenders/controllers with you.)

These arcs are all Cath-tested, mother-approved now.

Happy badging!

Back in the day I made this chart/checklist to help keep track of Ouroboros badges. I used it by opening it in Paint and using the Fill Bucket tool as I completed each badge.

badgechecklist-1.png

Anyone know if they ever added a No APPs badge for the 35-39 range?

I was wondering if anyone had a good mission list for Ouroboros that is updated. 

Something like this?  If you like it please give Almafeta some Inf!

Ouroboros Flashback Badge Guide

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting