Costume pieces that can be colored on the inside, but have no color tab

I don't know a better way to word this, but there are several costume pieces, typically that use cape tech, that can be colored on both sides, but only provide a tab to choose colors for one side. Usually this is the outer facing side, and the only way to change the inside colors is to click the "link all costume colors" button, which will change the colors on your entire costume, then unlink them and fix the rest of your costume.

I'd really appreciate it if these pieces were given a second color tab in order to select the colors for the inner facing side, like it is for actual capes.

I don't know all the pieces, but here are the ones I've used lately:

Butler Tux

Wedding Tux

Bridal Veil hair

Cosmic Corsair belt (this one is especially annoying because the color tab provided ONLY changes the color of the inside, which you can only see if you look between your legs)

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison! | Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers Telepathy | Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

The Strange Relationship between Damage Buffs and Damage Resistance OR "Why doesn't Power Boost work on Cold Shields!?"

+1

Since the interior surface is obviously something we CAN custom-color, making the interface give us a non-workaround option would be primo.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

I don't know a better way to word this, but there are several costume pieces, typically that use cape tech, that can be colored on both sides, but only provide a tab to choose colors for one side. Usually this is the outer facing side, and the only way to change the inside colors is to click the "link all costume colors" button, which will change the colors on your entire costume, then unlink them and fix the rest of your costume.

I'd really appreciate it if these pieces were given a second color tab in order to select the colors for the inner facing side, like it is for actual capes.

I don't know all the pieces, but here are the ones I've used lately:

Butler Tux

Wedding Tux

Bridal Veil hair

Cosmic Corsair belt (this one is especially annoying because the color tab provided ONLY changes the color of the inside, which you can only see if you look between your legs)

This use to be the case for trench coats(no idea if it still is), the way i would color the inside of the trench coat ws to first color the inside of a cape, see if that works for the pieces you mentioned.

Actually I filed a bug report on Cybertech long as well as workaround instructions for editing the missing colors in a costume file and loading them back onto your character to correct the error.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,4955.0.html

You should probably add the additional pieces with this problem to that thread.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!