Logitech G602 Mouse. Does it work?

Looking to get a mouse for playing and stumbled across the Logitech G602. My big  question is, is it compatible with CoX? Don’t want to drop money on it if it doesn’t mesh well with the game. It has 11 programmable buttons on it that I was going to mainly use for MM to command pets. Just wondering if anyone has one or a possibly better but still cost efficient mouse.

Virtue-Vet

Now on Everlasting

It does work, I ended up picking it up last week after starting a similar thread, lots of replies and good info here:  https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,4449.msg33084.html#msg33084

It's comfortable, but some of the side buttons aren't ideally placed, so I don't use every button. But it's a good mouse for the price. When I'm ready to spend more, I will be getting something different, but I'm not quite there yet dropping 90-150 on a mouse.

It's not a bad mouse but as MunkiLord mentioned the side buttons aren't ideal.  Still, with some setup and binds it works well.

I recently bought a Razor Naga Trinity and so far I like it... it has 3 interchangeable side panels with either a standard 2 side buttons, 7 side buttons in a circle or 12 side buttons.  I'm using the 7 circular pattern side button plate and it seems more convenient.  I have it paired with a Razor Nostromo game controller (older model may not still be available) so I have 23 buttons conveniently at my fingertips as well as the thumb rocker for movement forward/back/left/right.  I leave toggles and utility powers off the easy buttons (things like the O portal, Leadership toggles, armor toggles and the like, things I won't need to get to immediately in combat) and just click them when needed.

I tried the 12 button panel on the mouse and didn't like it; keeping them straight was an issue and frankly I didn't need that many available.  Right now I'm only using 5 of the 7 thumb buttons on the mouse as it is.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

It does work, I ended up picking it up last week after starting a similar thread, lots of replies and good info here:  https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,4449.msg33084.html#msg33084

It's comfortable, but some of the side buttons aren't ideally placed, so I don't use every button. But it's a good mouse for the price. When I'm ready to spend more, I will be getting something different, but I'm not quite there yet dropping 90-150 on a mouse.

Thanks, MunkiLord. I thought I had seen a thread in passing but couldn’t find it.

Virtue-Vet

Now on Everlasting

On a related discussion, does anyone have any recommendations for gaming keyboards? I've got a Logitech G110 but it's getting a bit long in the tooth. The thing that I really like about it is that it has 12 macro keys on the left side. I use those a lot in CoH for certain powers and (in particular) for controlling my mastermind's pets so I'd really like a keyboard with a similar setup. Unfortunately the newer Logitech ones don't have the same setup with fewer or no macro keys on the left.

Defender Smash!

It's not a bad mouse but as MunkiLord mentioned the side buttons aren't ideal.  Still, with some setup and binds it works well.

I recently bought a Razor Naga Trinity and so far I like it... it has 3 interchangeable side panels with either a standard 2 side buttons, 7 side buttons in a circle or 12 side buttons.  I'm using the 7 circular pattern side button plate and it seems more convenient.  I have it paired with a Razor Nostromo game controller (older model may not still be available) so I have 23 buttons conveniently at my fingertips as well as the thumb rocker for movement forward/back/left/right.  I leave toggles and utility powers off the easy buttons (things like the O portal, Leadership toggles, armor toggles and the like, things I won't need to get to immediately in combat) and just click them when needed.

I tried the 12 button panel on the mouse and didn't like it; keeping them straight was an issue and frankly I didn't need that many available.  Right now I'm only using 5 of the 7 thumb buttons on the mouse as it is.

Later in the summer/early fall when I build my new PC, I am extremely likely to go with this mouse or something with a similar set up.

On a related discussion, does anyone have any recommendations for gaming keyboards? I've got a Logitech G110 but it's getting a bit long in the tooth. The thing that I really like about it is that it has 12 macro keys on the left side. I use those a lot in CoH for certain powers and (in particular) for controlling my mastermind's pets so I'd really like a keyboard with a similar setup. Unfortunately the newer Logitech ones don't have the same setup with fewer or no macro keys on the left.

I am still using my awesome Logitech G11 keyboard. It has 18 G-Keys.

I use End for swift, home for rest, etc. Easy to just hit the G-Keys with my pinkie!

I found some for sale on Ebay at various prices

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=logitech+g11+gaming+keyboard&_sacat=0

VM2zblr.jpg?1

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

I am still using my awesome Logitech G11 keyboard. It has 18 G-Keys.

I use End for swift, home for rest, etc. Easy to just hit the G-Keys with my pinkie!

I found some for sale on Ebay at various prices

Yeah, I'm in a similar situation with my G110. I could potentially get a replacement from Ebay but I was hoping that someone was making new keyboards with a similar design since Logitech has apparently decided to go in another direction.

Defender Smash!