Run Type: RWZ Pylon

Division: 1
Archetype: Brute
Primary Powerset: Super Strength
Secondary Powerset: Regen
Time in seconds: 22s

Burst: Burst
Hybrid: Assault Doublehit
Build is usable for General Purpose: If you like being out cleared by a sentinel, maybe.
Number of Runs Averaged Together: First attempt.
Version: 1.0
Video Link: Below.
Notes: Temps used:
-P2W Offense Amplifier, Survival Amplifier and Defense Amplifiers.

-Lord Recluse Signature Summon
Build:

image.thumb.png.3a8784cd14625846cf4b35a2062966cd.png

Obviously, I'm just better than all the other regen players. 

image.thumb.png.4a94365133c5862b98cfd86cb6a494bf.png

Edited by ScarySai
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Moose 1

20 minutes ago, ScarySai said:

Build is usable for General Purpose: If you like being out cleared by a sentinel, maybe.

Build:

Nice run Sai, very legit.  Not surprising someone who fightclubs could take this record even lower.  Regen is the best set in the game after all.  I know you test builds on Pylons 12 times a day so this is definitely very good good good.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Choose your weapon:  Okay, I choose words.

I do not believe the false notion that "your ignorance is just as good as my knowledge."

18 minutes ago, ScarySai said:

Build:

A shame you didn't catch that 8 second time on camera! 😄

But this does highlight the importance of new records should provide proof if only for peace of mind ❤️ I know personally I see pylon videos like Moogs and it gives me something to strive for and aim for, encouraging me to be the player I am today (I used to think a below 60 time on a PB was impossible lol!)

When it comes to screenshots I am wary since I have seen some before where the run has been cheated despite the person being a respected player in the community, that isn't to say any run posted is cheated but it helps put my mind at ease of "This is possible and you can do it" 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Banner3.jpg.79155737d064c3e5bab470e86fe0e248.jpg
❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🎖️ Friday Fashion Contest 🎖️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Laucianna said:

A shame you didn't catch that 8 second time on camera! 😄

The pylon was low health when I got there, so I had to reset it to maintain the integrity of my super legit pylon kill.

Edited by ScarySai
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Bionic_Flea said:

You forgot to hide the tester powers.  🤡

no, it's just there for decoration, I like how it looks on my bar, obviously.

I'm so good at the game that I can just surpass the limits of my powerset, honestly.

Edited by ScarySai
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Bionic_Flea said:

You forgot to hide the tester powers.  🤡

He almost got away with it too! If it wasn't for not hiding the powers (And the video)!

• Thumbs Up 1

❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.

@Bionic_Flea I don't think that the ideas or rules of your contest are necessarily flawed BTW.  I just think that the burden of proof needs to include a video of the run and the combat tab running at the same time.  Video proof is already required for speedruns of most content in most other games.  Also by providing a video AND that video showing combat log / dmg numbers, plus uploading a build as Koopak was already requiring: someone else can easily attempt to imitate your run with your exact character.  If they load your build and Haymaker hits for 120 dmg, but in their run it was hitting for 200 dmg, then you can identify that something was different.  This can help eliminate other potential shenanigans as well, like if someone snuck in Poison Debuffs or a Warburg Nuke before they started recording, etc.  It's not too hard to catch cheaters, especially when they cheat poorly.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

I do not believe the false notion that "your ignorance is just as good as my knowledge."

45 minutes ago, ScarySai said:

Build:

Perfect screenshot, 10/10!

• Like 1

Queen Warshade Maya

Maya is....... and other Maya like toons Inc. | Excelsior

She/Her

When running a project like this, certain judgment calls have to be made. I seriously considered necessitating video proof from the beginning. However not everyone has the ability to or the willingness to gobble their harddrive with recordings then make sure to splice out the desired portion if necessary, then upload to a video hosting website, just for a pylon time.

In the interest of keeping the door open and more information coming in, I chose to not require, but strongly encourage video proof. As such, yes, that opens submissions up to attempted cheating more than if video proof was required. However I choose to believe that only a very petty person would attempt to cheat a pylon test, and that any attempts at cheating will be found out by build review, prospective performance analysis, and when provided, screenshots.

To cover AA's time specifically, that time is 100% within the capabilities of the Peacebringer AT, I've said as much many times because I have actually put in the time to model the AT and rotation. The lack of fotg is only a minor limiting factor due to how inconsistent its proc rate would be, the recharge hits the necessary 2 tick goal while Ageless is up along with every other buff, and the run is short enough for the decay to not be a limiting factor as it would only fall below the threshold sometime after 30 or 60 seconds.

If a trustworthy individual wishes they may take her build and attempt replication to try and gather evidence otherwise. Until then I consider the run valid for the sheet. Whether it is valid for the Flea Cup is up to @Bionic_Flea

6 minutes ago, Koopak said:

To cover AA's time specifically, that time is 100% within the capabilities of the Peacebringer AT, I've said as much many times because I have actually put in the time to model the AT and rotation. The lack of fotg is only a minor limiting factor due to how inconsistent its proc rate would be, the recharge hits the necessary 2 tick goal while Ageless is up along with every other buff, and the run is short enough for the decay to not be a limiting factor as it would only fall below the threshold sometime after 30 or 60 seconds.

If a trustworthy individual wishes they may take her build and attempt replication to try and gather evidence otherwise. Until then I consider the run valid for the sheet. Whether it is valid for the Flea Cup is up to @Bionic_Flea

Copy that, the burden of proof is on everyone else.  I still want to see a video of her gameplay.

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Koopak said:

The lack of fotg is only a minor limiting factor due to how inconsistent its proc rate would be, the recharge hits the necessary 2 tick goal while Ageless is up along with every other buff, and the run is short enough for the decay to not be a limiting factor as it would only fall below the threshold sometime after 30 or 60 seconds.

Load that build up and literally bot the inputs. Maybe you'll get close, but you're not getting that time with just recluse on your first try without FOTG, sorry.

Personally, if I was being legit and was accused of cheating, I'd be going out of my way to record video and beat the time I did just to rub it in even more. The silence speaks volumes, here.

Edited by ScarySai

• Retired Community Rep
Posted (edited)

Archetype: Peacebringer
Primary Powerset: Luminous Blast
Secondary Powerset: Luminous Aura
Time in seconds: 23s

Build is usable for General Purpose: Nope.
Version: 2.0

Build & Notes:

Build is the same as last time. Except this time I switched out two regular damage procs for FOTG and the Decimation proc. As well as picking up The recharge base buff, the Aura of Mot, and the Anger Monument.

...all to get the same 23s time as before. :classic_biggrin:

Could probably get it lower by grinding it out ala the ski slope. (Or by the build being piloted by someone who's played Kheldians for longer than 20 minutes since 2012.) I imagine weaving in "burnout>inner light>photon seekers" at the 10s mark might also work. Plus there's also Judgement, Envenomed Daggers, or the Annihilation proc. Might be able to shave some time off with all that.

(Although opening with Judgement probably isn't wise on a PB that can get 23s without it. Because Pyronic's arcanatime time is 1.188 and the Animation Time Before Effect is 0.6. So that means after the damage hits, you're doing 0 DPS for 0.588s. Which, works out to losing 1055.5 damage. On top of this, the 0.6s where you are doing damage, you're doing 1132.83DPS, which means you're losing another chunk of damage compared to just jumping straight into your regular attack chain.)

Honestly? The biggest swing factor in my testing this was whether or not the BU procs double-stacked.

If you watch the buff bar in the video, you'll see this little icon show up a lot: 
BUproc.gif.feea18d3ba9c7e502626bc068936d499.gif. That's the BU proc.

Video Link: 

Edited by Americas Angel
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

My Stuff:

fite.gif.ce19610126405e6ea9b52b4cfa50e02b.gif Fightclub PvP Discord (Melee PvP tournaments, builds, and beta testing)

Clipboard01.gif.9d6ba27a7be03b73a450be0965263fd2.gif Influence Farming Guide (General guide to farming, with maps and builds)

8 minutes ago, Americas Angel said:

Build & Notes:

Build is the same as last time. Except this time I switched out two regular damage procs for FOTG and the Decimation proc. As well as picking up The recharge base buff, the Aura of Mot, and the Anger Monument.

Could probably get it lower by grinding it out ala the ski slope. (Or by the build being piloted by someone who's played Kheldians for longer than 20 minutes since 2012.) I imagine weaving in "burnout>inner light>photon seekers" at the 10s mark might also work. Plus there's also Judgement, Envenomed Daggers, or the Annihilation proc. Might be able to shave some time off with all that.

(Although opening with Judgement probably isn't wise on a PB that can get 23s without it. Because Pyronic's arcanatime time is 1.188 and the Animation Time Before Effect is 0.6. So that means after the damage hits, you're doing 0 DPS for 0.588s. Which, works out to losing 1055.5 damage. On top of this, the 0.6s where you are doing damage, you're doing 1132.83DPS, which means you're losing another 662.24 damage compared to just jumping straight into your regular attack chain.)

Honestly? The biggest swing factor in my testing this was whether or not the BU procs double-stacked.

If you watch the buff bar in the video, you'll see this little icon show up a lot: 

Video Link: 

Which powers did you do the proc swaps on specifically? I'd like to mirror and add to the sheet.

• Retired Community Rep
4 minutes ago, Koopak said:

Which powers did you do the proc swaps on specifically? I'd like to mirror and add to the sheet.

Build is attached.

kansas's kheldian 2.0.mbd

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

My Stuff:

fite.gif.ce19610126405e6ea9b52b4cfa50e02b.gif Fightclub PvP Discord (Melee PvP tournaments, builds, and beta testing)

Clipboard01.gif.9d6ba27a7be03b73a450be0965263fd2.gif Influence Farming Guide (General guide to farming, with maps and builds)

16 minutes ago, Americas Angel said:

Build & Notes:

(Although opening with Judgement probably isn't wise on a PB that can get 23s without it. Because Pyronic's arcanatime time is 1.188 and the Animation Time Before Effect is 0.6. So that means after the damage hits, you're doing 0 DPS for 0.588s. Which, works out to losing 1055.5 damage. On top of this, the 0.6s where you are doing damage, you're doing 1132.83DPS, which means you're losing another 662.24 damage compared to just jumping straight into your regular attack chain.)

Video Link: 

That's an amazing time!!! I thought you were testing for the Flea Cup still when I saw you but 23 seconds is amazing! ❤️ And good insight with the judgement, I was taking into account the cast time but not the time after the effect!

• Thumbs Up 1

❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️

I'm just happy to have the video, crows or otherwise.  That's a weird idiom though, it seems like it's missing a word.

• Retired Community Rep
Posted (edited)

Version: 3.0
Temps:

-P2W Offense Amplifier, Survival Amplifier, Defense Amplifier

-Red Wisp Prestige Pet (Even though it just seppuko'd right as the fight started.)

-Recharge Base Buff

-Aura of Mot

-Anger Monument

Build & Notes:

I was clearly half asleep last night when I made Kansas's Kheldian's build:

image.png.8ed002e4b7e923c3f74d77e8cb7e8fda.png

Ahem...switching those out for panaceas netted another 15% recharge. That plus weaving Judgement into the chain rather than as the opener, I managed to get 22s.

New Build is attached.

Note: the video below has a visual bug happening with some of the power icons on the buff bar. As you can see from the combat attributes window, none of those buffs are actually double-stacked. And there aren't two Red Wisp Pets flying around.

Video:

kansas's kheldian 3.0.mbd

Edited by Americas Angel
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

My Stuff:

6 hours ago, Koopak said:

When running a project like this, certain judgment calls have to be made. I seriously considered necessitating video proof from the beginning. However not everyone has the ability to or the willingness to gobble their harddrive with recordings then make sure to splice out the desired portion if necessary, then upload to a video hosting website, just for a pylon time.

The only issue I see with this, is that the funds on the bounty are then abuseable. I've donated many funds to projects and would not want my donations to be cheesed so easily. I also wouldn't want said projects to be dragged into a gutter and turned into a meme (unless it's a really good meme and a brand new gutter that funnels non-waste products I guess)

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1