Run Type: Pylon 
Archetype: Sentinel
Primary Powerset: Sonic Blast
Secondary Powerset: Bio Armor
Time in seconds: 24
Hybrid: Assault Core
Number of Runs: 1
Version: Issue 27 Page 7 Open Beta

Used: Ageless Radial Epiphany, Geas, Offense Amplifier, Defense Amplifier, Survival Amplifier, Tank Signature Summon, Pyronic Core, Envenomed Daggers. Build is wholly unsustainable.

not_a_machine.mbd

We're done here!

Edited by Videra

Alright and that closes out the Sentinel Bounty for April. Big congratulations to @Videra for taking the crown and single handedly proving Sentinels are the best dps in the game! 😏

Up next, Brutes!!!!!!

Bounty Posted!

Prize: 2 billion influence

Task:
Post the best pylon/dummy time of any Brute for the month of May.

Start Date/Time: 00:00 UTC, May 1st 2024 See in your time here!
End Date/Time: 00:00 UTC, June 1st 2024 See in your time here!
(In the links look in the non bold text with your location in it, if anyone has a better translation method, let me know.)

• Runs on the test server are valid provided they do not make use of any changes currently being tested, or the changes used are promoted to live.
  • Haha 1

Any chance on rule changes for Brute submissions?

Or is it cool for me to use signature summons, warburg nukes, shivan, snowman, etc..? 

I think we’ve already reached a point where Sentinel submissions can’t be compared to Dominator/Stalker submissions.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2024 at 12:41 PM, Ratch_ said:

What's the point of banning lores when allowing signature summons?

Couple reasons. One is just lores being banned due to tradition more than anything and me overlooking signature summons.

I initially expected they would be blocked by the general outline I had for temp powers that the temp power needs to be readily available and practical to be used as part of normal day to day play.

Now that that Pandora's box has been opened and I've realized that signature summons DO meet those criteria, I'm allowing them on the possibility that, like epic pets, one or more of them will have unique synergy with one set or another.

To this effect I'm implementing a division system with the current rules being division 1 while most all runs done before the first signature summon run counting as division 2

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Koopak said:

I'm implementing a division system with the current rules being division 1 while most all runs done before the first signature summon run counting as division 2

I don't think envenomed daggers belongs in division 2, it's a repeatable attack power not belonging to any pickable set and obfuscates in-set performance (namely the DPS metric).

Edit: Judgement might meet this criteria to with the exception of frequency 

Edited by Ratch_

7 minutes ago, Ratch_ said:

I don't think envenomed daggers belongs in division 2, it's a repeatable attack power not belonging to any pickable set and obfuscates in-set performance (namely the DPS metric).

Edit: Judgement might meet this criteria to with the exception of frequency 

Well the idea of div 2 is the same minus pets but you bring up exactly the kinda point is like to see more feedback on with regards to division creation. I have no problems with a crap load of divisions so if you have suggestions please feel free to share them