Empathy Clear Mind

Is there anyway we could change the Empathy Clear Mind power to an AoE like bubbles and Speed boost. I know it has a quick recharge time and all that,  but would be nice to not have to click each teammate and use it.  Its not a big deal, just an idea

18 minutes ago, biostem said:

I could see this helping out, though they may have to change its recharge and/or end cost accordingly...

I would be fine with that it is just so time consuming  trying to get everyone CMed.

• Thumbs Up 1

They didn’t turn Clear Mind, Enforced Morale, Clarity, Thaw, Antidote, or the mez protection portion of Increase Density into AoE’s, so there’s a theme here. 

If they do decide mez protection powers should be AoE (I wouldn’t hold my breath), they should all be done at once.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1. You don't have to CM everyone. Melee has their own mez defense, for instance, and especially later in the game there's so *much* defense a mez doesn't land that often these days.

2. It's already fairly powerful, letting people *completely ignore* the majority of mezzes in the game. There should be some cost to it. A single click, at most seven times, every few minutes isn't that big of a deal. I just can't agree it's "time consuming." It's click-bam-done, it doesn't have a multi-second animation or anything.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.