How to get introduced to old contacts?

I want to do some of the really old contacts, but the old method of doing a safeguard mission and getting introduced through the detective isn't working for me.

To be honest they should make all contacts approachable on foot to solve this problem because I feel locked out of the content I would rather do in favor or the later Paragon Studios content I don't want to do (this time around).

Are you talking about contacts you are still in the correct level range for or ones you have already exceeded the maximum level for?  If the latter, you're out of luck.  You can only run their missions in flashback mode in Ouroboros.  If you are still within their level range, you can search them up on Homecoming's wiki.  Should be mentioned there how to unlock that specific contact.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just go talk to the starter contacts (Atlas Park or Mercy Island).  Regardless of what your level is, they'll unlock whatever the next accessible contact is in their chain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

2 hours ago, Luminara said:

Just go talk to the starter contacts (Atlas Park or Mercy Island).  Regardless of what your level is, they'll unlock whatever the next accessible contact is in their chain.

Thanks, I will go give this a shot.

EDIT: That worked, thank you!

Edited by Aisynia

4 hours ago, Luminara said:

Wait….contacts are not level range locked anymore???????

11 minutes ago, lemming said:

Well, iirc, that contact will then introduce you further up the chain.  You don't get missions from them

Azuria introduced me to a guy in Skyway City.