AI Generative Art

sbloyd

I'm sure you're all sick of seeing my characters rendered with Krea AI enhancement...  No, that's not me fishing for compliments, it's a set up to look at some NPCs.

Hello, Bobcat!

enhanced-image-9.png

Ragdoll doesn't look good on anyone, but I can't think of many more deserving than Silver Mantis.

enhanced-image-7.png

Still my favorite bad girl in the game.  Like 10x more than Dominatrix, for sure.

enhanced-image-8.png

• Like 3

My 5th Column themed dominator...

Tj1nv2.jpg

Tried two passes on this one trying to get the mask because I got sunglasses the first time.  I even added "wearing a domino mask" in the prompt for the second one.

enhanced-image-5.pngenhanced-image-6.png

• Like 3

Screenshots of my stalker from before the shutdown, so fairly low resolution here...

screenshot100625195331.jpgscreenshot100625195409.jpg

It looks like her ponytail got turned into a bun... but I can live with that.

Also, her eyes are looking off to the side instead of straight forward, but at least they're looking the same direction.

enhanced-image-3.png

Ponytail was more visible here, so no problems representing it... but her veil looks like it was separated into a surgical mask and separate neck covering.

Also, her eyes make it look like she might have just sneezed inside that mask.

I would have run this one again through and tried to tweak the details, but I'm out of credits.

enhanced-image-4.png

• Like 3

Lady Vampyre in Steel Canyon

Lady-Vampyre-Steel.jpg

Krea Enhanced photo which OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED. Apparently Player2 used up all the talent because this is very very wrong. Apparently it was channeling that Spanish woman who ruined the fresco of Jesus a few years back.

Lady-Vampyre-Krea-Enhanced0close.jpg
Lady-Vampyre-Krea-Enhancedclose.jpg

• Like 2

Enhancing villains.

Krea could not understand Dr. Vahzilok, even after I added that he was wearing a surgical mask and a head mirror.
Dr-Vahzilok-Krea-Enhanced0close.jpg
Dr-Vahzilok-Krea-Enhancedclose.jpg

Clamor was cleaned up, but when I added "maniacal grin" it made a creepy version that's pretty close.

Clamor-Krea-Enhancedcrop.jpg

Clamor-Krea-Enhanced0crop.jpg

Edited by Trike
added close-ups of Clamor
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

The revamped Dread Vilda.

Bing AI version and Krea enhanced version. Krea made her chain mail green for some reason, even after I told it to use silver.

Blonde-Dread-Vilda-D.jpg

Dread-Vilda-Blonde.jpg

• Like 4

It's springtime... perfect time to update and enhance Flowers and Showers:

3b23vnO.pngenhanced-image-11.png

Krea did a great job from head to... ankle.  It lost me at the toes revealed for no reason at all.

• Like 4

My kheldian's costume leaned into the Spectrum costume pieces and light, and she has the Phoenix tail.

Her light is very whispy now and surprisingly has some facial detail.  I like it.

yNEHWBc.pngenhanced-image-12.png

• Like 1

In the auto-generated prompt, Krea identified my Little Trickster as "A green alien with a red hat is jumping in the air on a space ship."  I figured goblin would have been the obvious term, but what do I know.  Still, it worked fantastically.

vHeyk9s.jpgenhanced-image-13.png

• Like 6

I've just been going through page after page of the costumes thread for screenshots of my characters to copy and paste into Krea, and I've been anticipating this one.

Z6MDMbr.png

The thumb on her left hand looks a little dead, but otherwise I'm quite pleased with this one.

enhanced-image-14.png

• Like 3