AI Generative Art

sbloyd

And finally for tonight, my Longbow undercover agent Arachnos Soldier...

AE1.png 

enhanced-image-46.png

The goggles on the Longbow costume got a little wonky, but fine...

However, the helmet on the Arachnos soldier costume has been interpreted as hair covering the face and she's looking down... and the chest armor seems to be fabric.

AE2.png

enhanced-image-47.png

On the other hand, the hero costume and civilian party dress came out perfect.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

What is everyone find to be the best AI platform for altering existing images?

I have to say, Player2 is getting some great results with Krea.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Player2 said:

find it weird that the thigh high boots on the left seem to have been interpreted as having some separate layer thing going on below the knee on the left where the original boots are smooth all the way up, whereas the middle and right actually have a separating line there but its been interpreted as little more than a wrinkle

It’s also odd how Krea insists on adding belly buttons. It seems to be interpreting tights as both clothes and skin simultaneously. However, a year from now this thing will be making these talk, so weirdness on the way is to be expected.

1 hour ago, Player2 said:

One magical mad scientist, please.  Here you go:

gxTQyCO.jpg

enhanced-image-42.png

That hair is incredible. And I’m stunned the gun came out right. You’d think of all things that would really confound it.

• Thumbs Up 1

My character Dread Vilda with the standard setting in Krea.

The auto-generated description was half accurate and half not, but it came out fine.

“In this image, there are three panels featuring a Sim dressed as Red Sonja. The Sim is standing in a grassy field and is wearing a bikini, a corset, and knee-high boots. The bikini and corset are silver with metallic details, and the Sim is also wearing arm bracer armor on their arms. The Sim has short, orange hair and is holding a sword in each hand.‘

IMG-6150.jpg
IMG-6154.png

• Like 4

Dread Vilda as interpreted by Bing AI.

I used the same simple prompt each time, just switching out the location and enemy.

”Art station style, epic fantasy, [location], a warrior woman similar to Red Sonja is wielding a sword and fighting [enemy]”

I did about a dozen variations, but here’s the gist. There’s a hint of Horizon: Forbidden Dawn in some, but overall I liked the results. It’ll be nice when we can get persistent characters in various scenes.

IMG-6145.jpg
IMG-6082.jpg
IMG-6071.jpg
IMG-6060.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Krimson said:

I adjusted the previous prompt to get something a bit more accurate. The first image was enhanced on Krea.

enhanced-image (33).png

01065B91CD98935FF9E743999B9A69DE0E877BBF0C1CB7CF3D7AD0790CFE4E49.jpeg

BE9040DCF076654C779B33DB2E4F5038B2A9E059D77822EF382CF1D1561D553B.jpeg

019E66107031229C63A250C2CB3C2B8CD01601D32232DC8C8B6087B280ED6802.jpeg

065810E628405D6ECE86234A8346BC23B28493FB352074EBC158863200FB202E.jpeg

2E3C430D9F4D9C4339A6AD540B82D1B6A6E7A120A2866948CBFBB5ECCFA82E11.jpeg

507201CE2A41AF2249DCAE9C597B8A063F6D533AB8FD5422E9BB5DBAF708E691.jpeg

Curious how it sometimes adds the glowing line to the boots. Just interpreting the reflection, I guess.

5 minutes ago, Trike said:

Curious how it sometimes adds the glowing line to the boots. Just interpreting the reflection, I guess.

I think that's just how the model drew the lighting in that area, and somehow made it look like part of the boot. I used an SDXL model, but not vanilla SDXL.

3 hours ago, Trike said:

Dread Vilda as interpreted by Bing AI.

I used the same simple prompt each time, just switching out the location and enemy.

”Art station style, epic fantasy, [location], a warrior woman similar to Red Sonja is wielding a sword and fighting [enemy]”

I did about a dozen variations, but here’s the gist. There’s a hint of Horizon: Forbidden Dawn in some, but overall I liked the results. It’ll be nice when we can get persistent characters in various scenes.

IMG-6145.jpg
IMG-6082.jpg
IMG-6071.jpg
IMG-6060.jpg

Very Red Sonja

Decided to try something a little less human with my Atlantean warrior, Aquablade.

Aquablade.png

enhanced-image-50.png

The belt and top didn't maintain consistency between the two poses, but still looks good overall... including how her sword looks like water and how the slime aura looks dripping off of her like she just climbed out of the sea.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

image.pngenhanced-image-35.png

Interesting side note... I processed a similar image but with the Carnies sash-style belt and it interpreted the thong underneath as... something else.

Watch out for NSFW content.  Good to know... better to find out while I wasn't at work.

• Like 3