[Forum][Bug] New Threads/Replies

So we already know the "Show new replies to your posts" is broken, but lately the "Show unread posts since last visit" is either broken or only now working as it Used to show all new threads and/or replies. Now I'm barely getting a single page vs upto 9pgs of replies per day.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

So we already know the "Show new replies to your posts" is broken, but lately the "Show unread posts since last visit" is either broken or only now working as it Used to show all new threads and/or replies. Now I'm barely getting a single page vs upto 9pgs of replies per day.

I have zero idea how this really works, but my best guess is that if you are logged out, that's your "last visit".  So you can only see posts since then,

Regardless, there is a button that shows at the bottom of the Recent Unread Topics screen that says "All messages".  This will show ALL unread messages regardless of time/space/relative dimension...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting