Domination not working

Playing lvl 50+1 Mind/Psi dominator against lvl 53/54 foes. With Domination active, should be able to hold bosses with a single application of Dominate. Failed on multiple attempts vs. Carnival Dark Ring Mistress and Master Illusionist and Nemesis Warhulk and Fake Nemesis. Required 2 applications. Confuse also failed with single application against all of these and required 2 applications.

Although Nemesis have resistance to fear and confuse, they are usually feared by a single application of Terrify or confused by a single application of Confuse when Domination is active. This failed on multiple attempts vs. minions and lieutenants.

• Like 1

Yes this was happening for me yesterday as well.  I brought it up they'll have a look at it over the next few days.  Hopefully they can just do a pass on all of the powers even the aoes that should be dominating too in domination, a few of those controls felt a little loose.  

Glad it was just more than me so I don't feel alone.  :classic_tongue:

Edited by Mezmera

Tested this extensively on a Fire, Illusion, Ice and Plant dom:

-1, +3. Minions, Lts, Bosses

Against another player.
AoE controls

Single target controls.  

It DOES work on Psi Assault secondary (Subdue/Psi Shockwave)
I cannot get domination to work on ANY primary I have tried so far.

Further the "DOMINATION" Pop ups doesn't come up at all.

EDIT: Incarnate "WAYLAY / CONTOL" works, so its not a text call out issue.
EDIT 2: Domination isn't working on any of my Primary powers, but I got it to pop with Subdue and Psi Shockwave from Psionic assault.

Edited by LastHumanSoldier