Ankle Bitter?

Elofys

trying to get the 100 immature paragon protectors for Ankle Bitter, some research led me to them basically only being in Doc Buzzsaw's arc and Aeon SF. Just ran both Doc Buzzsaw arcs through ouro 27.02 and 27.03 and got no progress. Did i miss something? or is this badge currently bugged.

I don't know anything about them being in the Aeon SF - I do not recall seeing any in either of them, but that doesn't mean they aren't there.  You may have to up your settings (ie team size) to get them to spawn.

I know for certain, you can get them in Doc Buzzsaw's villain arc:  The Freakish Lab of Dr. Vahzilok (Lvl 30-39).  Easiest way to get the badge using this arc....

1. Before entering the mission "Steal from Crey" (towards the end), if you are solo - set your team size to -1x8, turn "Solo AV" to "No" (solo bosses up to you).  (Again, this is easiest - you can make it as difficult as you want, but be sure to set to x8 to spawn as many of the things as possible.)
  2. In last last room of mission, you fight Hopkins (AV/EB depending on settings), and have to click 3 glowies.  He'll spawn ambushes of 7th Gen PPs (these do NOT count towards the badge, but do count towards normal PP badge).
  3. Towards end of Hopkins' life (and afterwards), the Immature PPs will ambush you.  At x8, you'll get 55 of them (need 100 for badge).  At x1, you only get 35.
  4. DO NOT click last glowie.... just log off to reset mission, and repeat at x8.... you'll get your remaining Immature PPs for the badge and then you can click all glowies and finish the arc (this will save you from having to run the arc multiple times like I did).

Edited by Frozen Burn
Correcting my post to add in lemming's confirmation that the contact is in fact Doc B
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

2 hours ago, Frozen Burn said:

I don't know anything about them being in Doc Buzzsaw's arc or the Aeon SF - I do not recall seeing any in either of them, but that doesn't mean they aren't there.  You may have to up your settings (ie team size) to get them to spawn.

I know for certain, you can get them in the villain arc:  The Freakish Lab of Dr. Vahzilok (Lvl 30-39).  Easiest way to get the badge using this arc...

You do realize that is  from Doc Buzzsaw?  I believe it's in act 2.  (I haven't done the arc since it's been split into two Arcs)

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, lemming said:

You do realize that is  from Doc Buzzsaw?  I believe it's in act 2.  (I haven't done the arc since it's been split into two Arcs)

Oh!  Okay then... Thanks for clarifying.  I've only run that arc that one time over a year ago (when the badge name was "Womp Womp").  Couldn't remember the contact and thought Doc Buzzsaw was an arc that happened later.  lol  🙂  

Edited by Frozen Burn

• Lead Game Master

As for Aeon, it's a bit of a misnomer. There's a SINGLE Immature Paragon protector in The Crey lab mission, sitting in a side room with the "Unstable" Paragon Protector. If you're used to just rushing through or stealth + TPing to the end, you'll never see them, nor any of the other wonderful easter eggs in that mission.

• Like 2

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!