Change the running auras.

I like using some of these running auras, and I know we can modify them to only work when we're running. But I don't like using the rainbow aura when I'm flying because the bright glow bothers me a little. So my idea is this, transforming these auras into a power that we can click on.

• Thumbs Up 2

You can build a macro or keybind that will change your costume to one that is identical but doesn't have the aura. So you hit it, hit Fly and boom. You're flying without the aura you don't like. Then you can switch back when you're done flying.

• Thumbs Up 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

OP has a serious point here

many auras function just fine while running 

but while flying obscure your character so much you cant see much else

Usually I have an idea on how this could be addressed but

in this situation I just avoid those auras on my "flying" characters

maybe like there are "in combat" auras

and abilities that only function when grounded

we can have a section where auras only function while grounded?

• Like 1

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

55 minutes ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

but while flying obscure your character so much you cant see much else

Usually I have an idea on how this could be addressed but

in this situation I just avoid those auras on my "flying" characters

scroll out and change the angle of view.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

23 hours ago, captainstar said:

But I don't like using the rainbow aura when I'm flying because the bright glow bothers me a little. So my idea is this, transforming these auras into a power that we can click on.

/macro fx0 "noparticles 1"

/macro fx1 "noparticles 0"

The first one turns most VFX off.

The second one turns them back on. However, they don't completely "come back on" until you zone.

So you want to fly to a mission, try using the first one and see if it helps.

Once you land and get ready to go into the mission, turn them back on before going into the mission.

• Thanks 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.