Missions for clear speed testing at lower levels?

Many people have been using the trapdoor mission to test clear speed, however It seems like this mission is only available for max level characters. Is there a good way to test clear speed on a lower level character? 

Similar to trapdoor, ideally a mission for clear speed testing would have:

• consistent size and placement of spawns
  • variety of enemy damage types
  • straightforward map geometry (please no caves 😱)

Anyone know of a mission like this that would fit the bill? Maybe some sort of custom AE mission?

What level range are you looking for? There are probably a number of suitable maps, particularly villain side. For low level, some of the Praetoria missions would be honestly hard at +4/x8 (anyone game for hunting down Shen and not avoiding the ambushes?)

Edited by FFFF

I think you are looking at the Penny Yin TF. With practice, it can be soloed under 10 minutes... without clearing. Trying to clear at +4x8 would probably drive most 'speed' players crazy, because of Freak resurrections.

Enemy placement is always the same AFAIK within the Signature story arcs. The cut scenes might be hard to tolerate.

On 2/3/2024 at 4:23 AM, Unclemarty said:

Many people have been using the trapdoor mission to test clear speed, however It seems like this mission is only available for max level characters. Is there a good way to test clear speed on a lower level character? 

Similar to trapdoor, ideally a mission for clear speed testing would have:

• consistent size and placement of spawns
  • variety of enemy damage types
  • straightforward map geometry (please no caves 😱)

Anyone know of a mission like this that would fit the bill? Maybe some sort of custom AE mission?

There's a specific AE mission being used to test since Trapdoor had too much variance. I can't say which because I wasn't interested and so paid no attention, but it should be in that thread.

I use Yin as I level. My best is something like 38 minutes, not skipping mobs, +1x8, at around level 25-30.

• Like 1