I had two accounts when HC came out a long time ago

Landis

I am trying to get hooked back into my older main account that I had back when Homecoming first came back out and They were using Tequila as the launcher. I can not remmber the other accounts name but I remember two of the several chaqracts I had in that account. One was Goddess of Justice (Hero) and the other was Shayla Dominatrix (Villain), I would really like to get that account back as well. I hope it was not deleted. If you need anyother info, please contact me. The chat handle was @Shayla Dominatrix 

Nothing should be gone unless you had alts in the beta server as that gets reset periodically IIRC. While you may have forgotten the account name, there's a chance that you may still use the associated Email address. I'd start looking there (old emails) to see which one it might be as once you have That (give or take a forum pwd reset, then you'll be able to reset the associated Game account password as well.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)