I can't get the badge of RWZ and Faultline.

Orochi

Hello, I'm hunting exploration badges and found several badges in those two zones not being there. I checked the coordinates and am 100% sure I am in the right place. Can anyone tell me if there is a solution? 

24 minutes ago, Orochi said:

From Faultline,Faultless Mystic, Apex Newsman

and RWZ Asunder, Ace , Powerful, Under Fire, Scarred 

Yeah, those badges were moved to the respective Echo zones five years ago.  I'd recommend downloading and installing the VidiotMaps for Homecoming mod, which you can obtain by following -

That will let you find exploration badges quickly and easily.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Seconding and confirming that, yes, those are in the Echo zones.

Are you using the old Paragonwiki (or another older source?) The current homecoming.wiki has the correct location (and is linked from the top of the page - first one under WIkis.) The old Paragonwiki has the old information. (Aside from vidiotmaps, of course.)

Bookmark https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Main_Page and be sure you're using that.

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

And to further add on, in case you did not know - or anyone new reading this thread did not know...  you can access Echo: Faultline and Echo: RWZ (and the other Echo zones) through Ouroboros.  The portal in the back by the hospital porters will take you to them.  They'll each have their own 8 explore badges for an additional 5 Reward Merits each as well.