Mirror image badge bugged?

Voltor

Was using the Yin TF

Had a team with 6 blasters and a controller,  no badge check icon appeared at all

Reformed and ran with just 4 blasters,  we had the icon for the first mission, did not have it for the rest of the TF

No badge awarded.

Tested Yin again, team of 4 blasters all blueside alignment this time,  we had the X4 symbol on screen in mission 1 then it was gone in mission 2.

Edited by Voltor

25 alts with all the badges!

• Developer

This badge is bugged, an issue was identified when the script rolled onto the next mission; Will be fixed next patch.

Thanks for the report; Should be good soon!
💙

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

On 2/20/2024 at 10:50 PM, Cobalt Arachne said:

This badge is bugged, an issue was identified when the script rolled onto the next mission; Will be fixed next patch.

Thanks for the report; Should be good soon!
💙

I just ran Market Crash with 8 tankers.  No Mirror Image badge.  Is it only for TFs and not trials or is it still bugged?

Edited by Bionic_Flea

sorry, idk why it's  pasting in like this but it shows task force only, no mention of trials, itrials or the like. guessing it'd mean strike force for villain side at least tho

Achievement

• badge_i27_atduplication.png.0ea3bb1c96ad8fa5c12ffdc8b4ab871c.png Mirror Image - Complete Task Force content on a team that qualifies for Archetype Duplication.

2 minutes ago, SaxyGuitar said:

I ran a MM only moonfire yesterday with 6 mm and didn't get the badge. So I think it's still bugged.

The patch released this morning should fix that.   (And several people have reported getting it)

Still bugged, we ran a Yin with 4 blasters, 2 Arachnos soldiers, a brute, and 1 other AT I don't remember. Mirror Image never popped, icon never showed. But the last mission the Variety icon showed and badge popped for those that didn't have it.

Edited by Killerhurtz
cause i'm stupid

2 hours ago, Killerhurtz said:

Still bugged, we ran a Yin with 4 blasters, 2 Arachnos soldiers, a brute, and 1 other AT I don't remember. Mirror Image never popped, icon never showed. But the last mission the Variety icon showed and badge popped for those that didn't have it.

Mirror Image only works if all members of the team are the same AT.