Help Needed - Dark/Empathy Corruptor

Shemulator

So for RP purposes, I'm currently maining a Dark/Empathy Corruptor. I'm aware that this is potentially very sub-optimal but the RP flag still stands 😛

The problem is... I have no idea how to build this character.

I've read a lot of people skip the T1 in Dark Blast and op for the T2. But even after that I have no idea how I should slot this character.

Any help is appreciated!

The T2 is better I believe as well.  You are going to be right in the thick of it.  Dark has the PBAoE nuke and all of your Empathy powers are PBAoE.  You stand right on the butts of tanks, brutes, and scrappers.  The to hit debuffs in Dark are very important to you. 

You might consider Dark Mastery and grab the PBAoE Stun Aura.   Way more effective than you would think at first glance.  

I run Ice/Dark/Dark and stay at a respectable 30-70 feet from all fighting if I can. Everything I do is ranged.  Sure, people do not benefit as much from my leadership toggles and pbaoe heal.  Sucks to be them. 

Picking up Void Judgement may also help as it reduces enemies attacks as well, those left standing.  Your job (based on your powers) is healing and buffing your team.  Your attacks should disorient and debuff those around you to help leverage that for as long as possible.  

Blasters are hit and run.  Corruptors, especially one like yours, shine in extended battles.  Hasten, to cycle your powers faster, and as many toggles from the leadership pool as you can squeeze on.  

I do not build squishies for pbaoe.  So that part of the equation I am unsure what to do.  Other than say make sure you always have the Tank/Brute pinpointed and stay on their good side.  That is not a metaphor, keep them between you and the enemy (the bad side). When surrounded drop the nuke.  Knockback to knockdown in the cone of course.  There are a few interesting procs (not damage) that can go in each of your AoE that give crowd control.  Look into that.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

to modify this for empathy i would drop the TP pool, and it looks like you want all empath powers?  i am unsure.  but if so maybe leadership manuevers? or hasten.  i bakeds in a lot of acc and global rech, not sure if those are your build goals.

then obviously shuffle the slots and enhance empathy correctly.

Edited by Snarky

3 hours ago, Shemulator said:

Amazing! This is super helpful. Thank you!

you are welcome.  one subtlety to focus on is that Dark Pit and Oppressive Gloom stack, giving a Mag 4 Stun.  This is huuuuuge.

• Like 1

@Shemulator

To add to what Snarky has said about stuns I'll add that the now START (former p2w) vendor offers relatively cheap Stun Grenades which I've found quite useful for upping survival for support characters and are available from the get go.  And they'll stack with things like Dark Pit or Thunder Clap much earlier than waiting for Oppressive Gloom.   And of course would also open up your choice of Mastery/Epic pool.

If you plan on Hover or Fly I've found Air Superiority an excellent choice for melee.  The knock is a given if the target isn't protected.  I can often keep a boss permanently knocked while I whittle their health down.

Hasten I'd consider a near 100% choice on an Empath.  Empathy's powers thrive on recharge.  Likewise I'm a big believer in support characters and using Leadership.

I would say Dark Blast is very much a heavily range oriented set.  Only the Nuke is PBAoE and only three of Empathy's powers are PBAoE (and like all of Empathy effect only your allies).  Those 3 being Healing Aura, Recovery Aura and RegenAura. And Resurrect while technically a ranged power is only 15ft.

I would personally be looking for Gloom, Moonbeam, Tenebrous Tentacles, Nightfall, Torrent and Black Star.  Dark Pit is a stronger choice for solo work (or combined with a steady diet of Stun Grenades) or any time you see teammates laying down stuns.  Life Drain should be totally skippable for what hope are obvious reasons.

Empathy - I would consider all but two powers as basically must haves on your typical build.  The other two, Resurrect and Absorb Pain I'd consider player preference and choice.  Resurrect is bland Rez.  It's just as easy to use a temp power or pass a wakie and ready Clear Mind plus your other buffs than use Resurrect.  As to Absorb Pain there's considerable debate surrounding its use.  It's a very large heal and can be used at range to get a teammate back to health which combined with Heal Other gives you two very strong heals.  So where's the debate coming from?  The downside of AP is it hits the Empath with ~125 special damage, a 100% heal resistance debuff and 100% regen debuff for 20 seconds (all unresistable).  If you have aggro from some source(s) you're definitely risking death as your ability to heal or be healed is basically non-existent for 20 seconds.  Either be ready to break LoS or hope whoever is holding aggro keeps it (unless that's you 😳).

Unfortunately the Mids of my Defender build from Live of Empathy/Dark Blast did not survive the post Sunset to the HC Sunrise and I haven't yet remade the build from Live.

Edited by Doomguide2005

21 hours ago, Doomguide2005 said:

@Shemulator

To add to what Snarky has said about stuns I'll add that the now START (former p2w) vendor offers relatively cheap Stun Grenades which I've found quite useful for upping survival for support characters and are available from the get go.  And they'll stack with things like Dark Pit or Thunder Clap much earlier than waiting for Oppressive Gloom.   And of course would also open up your choice of Mastery/Epic pool.

If you plan on Hover or Fly I've found Air Superiority an excellent choice for melee.  The knock is a given if the target isn't protected.  I can often keep a boss permanently knocked while I whittle their health down.

Hasten I'd consider a near 100% choice on an Empath.  Empathy's powers thrive on recharge.  Likewise I'm a big believer in support characters and using Leadership.

I would say Dark Blast is very much a heavily range oriented set.  Only the Nuke is PBAoE and only three of Empathy's powers are PBAoE (and like all of Empathy effect only your allies).  Those 3 being Healing Aura, Recovery Aura and RegenAura. And Resurrect while technically a ranged power is only 15ft.

I would personally be looking for Gloom, Moonbeam, Tenebrous Tentacles, Nightfall, Torrent and Black Star.  Dark Pit is a stronger choice for solo work (or combined with a steady diet of Stun Grenades) or any time you see teammates laying down stuns.  Life Drain should be totally skippable for what hope are obvious reasons.

Empathy - I would consider all but two powers as basically must haves on your typical build.  The other two, Resurrect and Absorb Pain I'd consider player preference and choice.  Resurrect is bland Rez.  It's just as easy to use a temp power or pass a wakie and ready Clear Mind plus your other buffs than use Resurrect.  As to Absorb Pain there's considerable debate surrounding its use.  It's a very large heal and can be used at range to get a teammate back to health which combined with Heal Other gives you two very strong heals.  So where's the debate coming from?  The downside of AP is it hits the Empath with ~125 special damage, a 100% heal resistance debuff and 100% regen debuff for 20 seconds (all unresistable).  If you have aggro from some source(s) you're definitely risking death as your ability to heal or be healed is basically non-existent for 20 seconds.  Either be ready to break LoS or hope whoever is holding aggro keeps it (unless that's you 😳).

Unfortunately the Mids of my Defender build from Live of Empathy/Dark Blast did not survive the post Sunset to the HC Sunrise and I haven't yet remade the build from Live. 

>>>>>Found an old copy of it in the Repeat Offender Forums.  It looks like the data chunk is viable if a bit old (as in i19 sometime old).  But much of it should work just fine as Empathy really hasn't change only some of the available IOs

21 hours ago, Doomguide2005 said:

Attempting to add a very old version of Dark Lightning, my Live Empathy/Dark

GxBqQCwKbGPjaD+iTy4tSI8uicttU6otpnwTHHy2tttuShPi8QTzvv2cyleh64R5+QjJ8HztfFXtnVZDKd23pXhMGTO1laCldz7iKFKgpPz4A59icqTND+jJE4orEJH7X/tfKP/3Xwqhk+2+BhlS4t6V+aKY6awhtg/RZJK2Er1xSMRgUtMMdgfdu6QHodF4jcNjuOLCfccAlaEiejHuhlmRMSl69NQNtJZCkdJfzcTuYQkwXiOF6+ploQDnQsTYQIjPAvwT9FfGEee2vCaMBxskHZY9FpC0x6c+uytpXGEFkcCV0rQUzlCKcWB7NrfCxhrXQXiCjDc2VLp4pkwPM7FjWf8fL8f1ze2vvdbkIqzja8893N6se4LX/zdtOZGUdvqF0VNv4LEV0bxeV1PZftqZ/MQzyBpb1jWPJYqn+yYIdkPAxvqp93+nu67uncKvkY1W+D3Pqiu8nytQJEDPF956YJrkNfnempaeacEyzPN9NyMa+8DjmL7rvr8VcCeZmnVWD1Y6fykgRjbMZx48rv4SQS6+4R6evxtaxHmZ+7RU0N/5K+saWzTv6Ww8d/SmfuCXML4YgYmh/yO4DxyF+VG1n/sb3fACdjuU5e3TSt8QNi3B2XkxNpgImrjp8ZUs9D6b/IXJ0JjMzUxgcxes+jGfwKq0hrJOIxjrniBtg8JaF2Nlxu+Rwb/WBahPv0yITSo0lIEbA+TQL4UaqMVC595gQZNWOOIv+JY285ClyuXebW4C3Rcffmn5bZWSzR5E3ccYkgwZ3GtdkMTJ3FswqQXYTo8MGxaIRsRJNsMypT7LxBnG920aDjNvD1c6vv1stpwsi3LzGqfuVWQKJijmCwzNM+vZOvKvSO+yo957yQpUaKhhkUU+92E/Pe04t8UdhM2E/01F72uRI+HN7h1HZkYLtOuztJsbYYdeBBu+3TXg2rvtVuV150FfIwkzpG6UX8yj4obuvOM31HgzyqHyVL0OvBW3sZsMGvt2cFx3RWxuq/ouVoB+qwIoatmIc5yGgiS9YhQMr/ZyfHwgveeVAa//8zVUxMqt4AP5nUT/y5lsVXpHdFkkRzjMsQ/tdOeh8uO3/zIbHtPq4C1JxOGRYwrolrJtECl0qbBloyN7qZtMGc+4QblWxiwQO5IJXyZUC2ySxkMmI1g0yJOTrGWyqOChRIXOod5glDa0uJsOpy69BybD3N34UNtuITDs4bPT54WDs6IzX3ILU8UdNTD3h3WbtwnVkq7x5BEqka1DCagV/JJElo5yURFDsGHCDkUIrtw3jsTekfZSDKFfumsJM1jeSj6wx6okIC+T2dRhkaR4l5rrVXJF1boo3IbH5rrxfnrZRihe3EnC82yYA4igoW14PgevJcuqJgySIxzmCP/YyYdx+H1fFibmcM8hCbwqDrHM51FRwKjjDezSZJ7vXQSIFn/5N1yINieebvUUjJIJirkTKXoXOyoc1v+h3c7Y0ovpUwb+K8avHpgite0LgSqHYAD+wQQTVHMsynn34I/nfVuxYyO+eBmL7klP3oxg1gMcz96F7dUtfNq0saY+osx9tudDJ6t3Idpg88xMtXvdRDezuFKMw2yoWLZ5VWVzoNI5UNky2LVAjpCR7aLcjOGdDe+FnvuAyUTBR5/gulqnqpXYS1kgoCpDsy1QKTf2Fa1oj7Yx23LpPHyZhKmDAxVt7dTV+TaUuAmrGJF7b1yHxVCxojJf2RI4K6lh1PnOePmDcjGK2ya4eCmZ5G7FtNfOZ1WaOw8WkJILFJd/7cHsvJNK0LnNjwL5HL7klfGokXUq1WboDUZ2bh8cnJd8QPGZjKgPg1CKG2uKWjzKLFo8YtzptnMCETVrwk95V9IhXIEd7ydr2tqap7QLyT+QLwV3ncXZHF3bAQmEOpe9L4tN3YMzOCzYoNh3FRlsMuuinFvVYHPJUe1oduQhT/JPBkh4+hLGDMpbSDpYLO3nMzpL/vmgeOraPldcgfKU+0EanjjFHhwrsUhGdjMEck9lrLCm4KTbzIoX7IBMh3VT9nPyJbH1w/HREO/bdczTaOQQpadXZkX2T0jBD+p6EWJhD8ZPF/tIfoei+vSJvggm2EoIrmrWo/CDXAk3v+/BowPTfJpkZWzT72cURTAnxKrRxY7Fn7Ml17B6keCsWHqPXk1p9xIEzTUPrmIckvv2YAP2Rjt+mFhALBX42nhm3eLhc9ziLiBCH1/nSZv9L6gWgA//y/Tf7+RUCljwM2e+pgFvzh+/c8MbI4KxdN6BDttkDuOB9YIvgtFOWqiV0KP7FcVUmPRLF33/Xn1Fzq5c0M8F6x2p31jZ/tMEdlMQARgz8uBPArj5pOj5jhP3ZcL9TnOK6aOp3DD6/NZvIAzlTgWFVSX986LOeFO5MYNjRRjuIglj9wE=

Edited by Doomguide2005

Villain Corruptor
Build plan made with Mids' Reborn v3.6.6 rev. 3
──────────────────────────────

• Primary powerset: Dark Blast
  • Secondary powerset: Empathy
  • Pool powerset (#1): Experimentation
  • Pool powerset (#2): Leaping
  • Pool powerset (#3): Speed
  • Pool powerset (#4): Fighting
  • Ancillary powerset: Mace Mastery

Powers taken:

Level 1: Gloom

• A: Apocalypse: Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • 3: Apocalypse: Damage/Endurance
  • 3: Apocalypse: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 5: Apocalypse: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 5: Apocalypse: Damage/Recharge

Level 1: Healing Aura

• A: Numina's Convalesence: Heal/Endurance
  • 7: Numina's Convalesence: Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • 7: Numina's Convalesence: +Regeneration/+Recovery

Level 2: Moonbeam

• A: Sting of the Manticore: Chance of Damage(Toxic)
  • 11: Sting of the Manticore: Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 13: Sting of the Manticore: Damage/Interrupt/Recharge
  • 13: Sting of the Manticore: Damage/Endurance
  • 15: Sting of the Manticore: Accuracy/Damage

Level 4: Absorb Pain

• A: Preventive Medicine: Chance for +Absorb
  • 15: Preventive Medicine: Heal

Level 6: Experimental Injection

• A: Power Transfer: Chance to Heal Self

Level 8: Tenebrous Tentacles

• A: Superior Scourging Blast: RechargeTime/PBAoE +End
  • 17: Superior Scourging Blast: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 17: Superior Scourging Blast: Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 19: Superior Scourging Blast: Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • 19: Superior Scourging Blast: Damage/RechargeTime

Level 10: Speed of Sound

• A: Blessing of the Zephyr: Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance
  • 21: Blessing of the Zephyr: Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 12: Night Fall

• A: Bombardment: Chance for Fire Damage
  • 21: Bombardment: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge/Endurance
  • 23: Bombardment: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 23: Bombardment: Damage/Recharge
  • 25: Bombardment: Accuracy/Recharge/Endurance

Level 14: Corrosive Vial

• 25: Bombardment: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge/Endurance
  • 27: Bombardment: Accuracy/Recharge/Endurance

Level 16: Clear Mind

• A: Invention: Endurance Reduction

Level 18: Dark Pit

• A: Absolute Amazement: Chance for ToHit Debuff

Level 20: Fortitude

• A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • 27: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance
  • 29: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 22: Combat Jumping

• A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance
  • 29: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • 31: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 24: Recovery Aura

• A: Synapse's Shock: EndMod/Increased Run Speed
  • 31: Synapse's Shock: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 31: Synapse's Shock: EndMod/Recharge
  • 33: Synapse's Shock: Damage/Rechage
  • 33: Synapse's Shock: EndMod

Level 26: Life Drain

• A: Superior Malice of the Corruptor: Recharge/Chance for Negative Energy Damage
  • 33: Superior Malice of the Corruptor: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 34: Superior Malice of the Corruptor: Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 34: Superior Malice of the Corruptor: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 34: Superior Malice of the Corruptor: Damage/Recharge
  • 36: Superior Malice of the Corruptor: Accuracy/Damage

Level 28: Regeneration Aura

• A: Panacea: Heal
  • 36: Panacea: Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • 36: Panacea: Heal/Recharge
  • 37: Panacea: Endurance/Recharge
  • 37: Panacea: Heal/Endurance

Level 30: Adrenalin Boost

• 37: Panacea: Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • 39: Panacea: Heal/Recharge
  • 39: Panacea: Endurance/Recharge
  • 39: Panacea: Heal/Endurance

Level 32: Blackstar

• A: Armageddon: Chance for Fire Damage
  • 40: Armageddon: Damage/Endurance
  • 40: Armageddon: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 40: Armageddon: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 42: Armageddon: Damage/Recharge

Level 35: Hasten

• A: Invention: Recharge Reduction
  • 42: Invention: Recharge Reduction

Level 38: Adrenal Booster

• A: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: Chance for Build Up
  • 46: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: To Hit Buff/Endurance
  • 46: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: Recharge/Endurance
  • 46: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: To Hit Buff/Recharge/Endurance
  • 48: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: To Hit Buff/Recharge
  • 50: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: To Hit Buff

Level 41: Kick

• A: Superior Blistering Cold: Recharge/Chance for Hold
  • 42: Superior Blistering Cold: Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • 43: Superior Blistering Cold: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 43: Superior Blistering Cold: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 43: Superior Blistering Cold: Damage/Endurance

Level 44: Tough

• A: Steadfast Protection: Resistance/+Def 3%
  • 45: Gladiator's Armor: End/Resist
  • 45: Gladiator's Armor: Resistance/Rech/End
  • 45: Gladiator's Armor: TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 47: Weave

• 48: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance
  • 48: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 49: Scorpion Shield

• 50: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance
  • 50: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Inherents:

Level 1: Scourge

Level 1: Brawl

• A: Kinetic Combat: Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 9: Kinetic Combat: Damage/Recharge
  • 9: Kinetic Combat: Damage/Endurance
  • 11: Kinetic Combat: Accuracy/Damage

Level 1: Sprint

• A: Celerity: +Stealth

Level 2: Rest

• (Empty)

Level 1: Swift

• A: Invention: Run Speed

Level 1: Hurdle

• A: Invention: Jumping

Level 1: Health

• A: Miracle: +Recovery

Level 1: Stamina

• A: Invention: Endurance Modification

Level 49: Quick Form

Level 10: Jaunt

Corruptor - Dark - Empathy - R1 - Experimentation.mbd

Villain Corruptor
Build plan made with Mids' Reborn v3.6.6 rev. 3

• Primary powerset: Dark Blast
  • Secondary powerset: Empathy
  • Pool powerset (#1): Sorcery
  • Pool powerset (#2): Concealment
  • Pool powerset (#3): Speed
  • Pool powerset (#4): Fighting
  • Ancillary powerset: Mace Mastery

Powers taken:

Level 1: Gloom

• A: Apocalypse: Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • 3: Apocalypse: Damage/Endurance
  • 3: Apocalypse: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 5: Apocalypse: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 5: Apocalypse: Damage/Recharge

Level 1: Healing Aura

• A: Numina's Convalesence: Heal/Endurance
  • 7: Numina's Convalesence: Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • 7: Numina's Convalesence: +Regeneration/+Recovery

Level 2: Moonbeam

• A: Sting of the Manticore: Chance of Damage(Toxic)
  • 9: Sting of the Manticore: Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 9: Sting of the Manticore: Damage/Interrupt/Recharge
  • 11: Sting of the Manticore: Damage/Endurance
  • 11: Sting of the Manticore: Accuracy/Damage

Level 4: Absorb Pain

• A: Preventive Medicine: Chance for +Absorb
  • 19: Preventive Medicine: Heal

Level 6: Mystic Flight

• A: Blessing of the Zephyr: Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance

Level 8: Tenebrous Tentacles

• A: Superior Scourging Blast: RechargeTime/PBAoE +End
  • 15: Superior Scourging Blast: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 17: Superior Scourging Blast: Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 17: Superior Scourging Blast: Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • 19: Superior Scourging Blast: Damage/RechargeTime

Level 10: Spirit Ward

• A: Panacea: +Hit Points/Endurance
  • 21: Panacea: Heal
  • 21: Panacea: Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • 23: Panacea: Heal/Recharge
  • 23: Panacea: Heal/Endurance

Level 12: Night Fall

• 29: Bombardment: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge/Endurance
  • 29: Bombardment: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 31: Bombardment: Damage/Recharge
  • 31: Bombardment: Accuracy/Recharge/Endurance

Level 14: Enflame

• A: Ragnarok: Damage/Endurance
  • 25: Ragnarok: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 25: Ragnarok: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 27: Ragnarok: Damage/Recharge
  • 27: Ragnarok: Damage

Level 16: Clear Mind

• A: Invention: Endurance Reduction

Level 18: Dark Pit

• A: Absolute Amazement: Chance for ToHit Debuff

Level 20: Fortitude

• 31: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance
  • 33: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 22: Stealth

• 33: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance
  • 33: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 24: Recovery Aura

• A: Synapse's Shock: EndMod/Increased Run Speed
  • 34: Synapse's Shock: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 34: Synapse's Shock: EndMod/Recharge
  • 34: Synapse's Shock: Damage/Rechage
  • 36: Synapse's Shock: EndMod

Level 26: Life Drain

• A: Superior Malice of the Corruptor: Recharge/Chance for Negative Energy Damage
  • 36: Superior Malice of the Corruptor: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 36: Superior Malice of the Corruptor: Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 37: Superior Malice of the Corruptor: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 37: Superior Malice of the Corruptor: Damage/Recharge
  • 37: Superior Malice of the Corruptor: Accuracy/Damage

Level 28: Regeneration Aura

• 39: Panacea: Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • 39: Panacea: Heal/Recharge
  • 39: Panacea: Endurance/Recharge
  • 40: Panacea: Heal/Endurance

Level 30: Adrenalin Boost

• 40: Panacea: Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • 40: Panacea: Heal/Recharge
  • 42: Panacea: Endurance/Recharge
  • 42: Panacea: Heal/Endurance

Level 32: Blackstar

• A: Armageddon: Chance for Fire Damage
  • 42: Armageddon: Damage/Endurance
  • 43: Armageddon: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 43: Armageddon: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 43: Armageddon: Damage/Recharge

Level 35: Hasten

• 45: Invention: Recharge Reduction

Level 38: Resurrect

Level 41: Kick

• A: Superior Blistering Cold: Recharge/Chance for Hold
  • 45: Superior Blistering Cold: Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • 45: Superior Blistering Cold: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 46: Superior Blistering Cold: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 46: Superior Blistering Cold: Damage/Endurance

Level 44: Tough

• A: Steadfast Protection: Resistance/+Def 3%
  • 46: Gladiator's Armor: End/Resist
  • 48: Gladiator's Armor: Resistance/Rech/End
  • 48: Gladiator's Armor: TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 47: Weave

• 48: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance

Level 49: Scorpion Shield

• 50: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance

Inherents:

Level 1: Scourge

Level 1: Brawl