Crazy 88s

Yomo Kimyata

Ok, you guys got me digging thru the archives (Thanks Michiyo for packaging those!).

I'd honestly forgotten how much fun we had in the 88's, not to mention the amount of Ebil perpetrated...   😁😁😁

Here's another archive thread detailing some of the hijinks going forward after my earlier screenies (the *first* time we took over Virtue).

Enjoy!

.... and, unless I'm mistaken, this thread is the genesis of the group, which started on Virtue and Guardian, and then later went to Freedom (though I bowed out of that particular jump -- ie. "been there, done that" on Virtue and didn't particularly feel a need to repeat it on Freedom).

Additionally, a nod to Yomo who was also in the original thread (assuming the names are the same here now as they were there on Live)   👍

Cheers,

Edited by FourSpeed
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, FourSpeed said:

Ok, you guys got me digging thru the archives (Thanks Michiyo for packaging those!).

Cool.  I show up in both threads, as a member of . . .  The Forum Cartel!

• Banjo 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.