Miss Liberty on TV.

Since in Grandville we see some TVs showing Lord Recluse's speech I was thinking... what if in Atlas Park, inside the main building, we had Miss Liberty announcing some events on the Heroes' side. Saying something like: "don't miss today's Hami Raid" "the next custom contest is tomorrow"... and things like that. And perhaps in other cities different heroes giving different messages.

spacer.png

Ms. Liberty giving TV time? She would most likely do something similar to what Recluse does in GV.

"Freedom Corps, serving the citizens of Paragon. See your recruiter today."

"A steadfast bastion against the tyranny of evil. The Freedom Phalanx fights for you."

"A bright future awaits you. Stand proud, Paragon City!"

And other propaganda like that.

Point of note, but the hero we all see in Atlas is "Ms. Liberty".  "Miss Liberty" is her mom.  The latter does appear in a villain flashback arc, but I'm pretty sure that's it.

That said, while it might be fun to see what the elder Liberty is up to these days (AFAIK, she's still alive and such, in-continuity, she's just retired), I don't think we need her nor her daughter barraging us with voiced content, least of all which stuff that actually draws attention to the game being, well, a game.

26 minutes ago, Lazarillo said:

The latter does appear in a villain flashback arc, but I'm pretty sure that's it.

That said, while it might be fun to see what the elder Liberty is up to these days (AFAIK, she's still alive and such, in-continuity, she's just retired),

Someone needs to rerun SSA1 part 3!

3 minutes ago, Lazarillo said:

I have, but to be honest, I've blocked it from my memory, I think, due to the whole, y'know, being colossally bad factor.

Yes, obviously I'm completely aware of everything you've done in the game, that's why I said rerun