Translocation Animations

1 hour ago, FrostedHarbor said:

It would be awesome if the new Teleportation animation customizations could be applied to Translocation in the Sorcery power pool as well. 

Are there any plans to add this in a future update?

As an additional suggestion, I would like to add that I was severely disappointed that one of the teleportation options wasn't the big lightning bolt strike in the costume change emotes... another that would be cool... as would Rainbow and Light Magic.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Laucianna said:

I'm hoping it's just them testing the waters so they can add more later ❤️ I absolutely love the flock of ravens one the most

Let's hope.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Player2 said:

As an additional suggestion, I would like to add that I was severely disappointed that one of the teleportation options wasn't the big lightning bolt strike in the costume change emotes... another that would be cool... as would Rainbow and Light Magic.

The lightning strike is in the general Emotes selections, so theoretically you could make a macro for it.

Horizon Twilight, The Chernobyl Effect, XLR Mk8, Dodgeball, and a host of other alts all hanging out on Everlasting.

3 hours ago, sbloyd said:

The lightning strike is in the general Emotes selections, so theoretically you could make a macro for it.

We could have had macros for the others that were added to Teleportation.  If I have to macro something, then it's not worth my time.