Warshade Invis/Stealt not working

MsAligned

I spent time looking at the PvE stealth values on my warshade during the Market Crash TF.  From the in game stats, Shadow Cloak adds 35ft, Sprint has a Celerity:+Stealth enhancement that brings the PVE stealth total to 65ft.  Super speed does not stack with Shadow Cloak  The Concealment Stealth ability produces a 55ft PvE stealth radius.  During the 3rd mission, the stealth was not only completely ineffective, EVERYTHING would shoot at distance, and all shots were auto-hits.  Until I used a bunch of +def inspirations I was not able to get to Captain Castillo, with defense over 60% still getting hit.  Did another Market Crash with a Sentinel, used only the Concealment Stealth ability, I could stand next to the same enemies that would shoot at distance to my warshade.

The question is why is stealth on a warshde disabled? even though the game stats say it is working.

obtw, the Stygian Return, not doing everything it says, the invulnerable period, nope, killed instantly, debt protection, nope, the stun has been removed, thanks.

l'm on Testing Server now. Tried to run first 2 missions of Marketplace Crash. With Warshade built-in stealth +Celerity Freakshow can't see a character:

image.thumb.jpeg.7fdb6da6ba2e36c076cc15224e3301ce.jpeg

But on 3rd mission when it came to Sky Riders they see through it. And reason is they have increased Perception Radius (up to 90 ft on bosses):

image.thumb.jpeg.26eca8d366df71bd32764be022337f2a.jpeg

So 65.50 won't get through it, however with Stealth+Celerity it is possible to stealth through them. Thus it might make sense to consider more than standard 65' stealth radius if you wanna run through areas filled with things like Sky Raiders or Rularuu.

What bothers me in Warshades the most that it's their Black Dwarf Mire seems can't TAUNT enemies, despite Peacebringer AoE attack can TAUNT enemies. l think maybe Devs broke "Black Dwarf Mire" Taunt accidently at the same time they removed stun from Stygian Return and modified Shadow Slip.

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

2 hours ago, kelika2 said:

I have to ask

Did you have Orbiting Death on?

No. l believe you must switch it off if you're going to stealth, or it will autoaggro in any case, it's PBAoE damage aura after all.

Edited by Purrfekshawn

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

That definitely seems new. I have definitely stealthed through the tunnels on mission 3 of Market Crash. With all of the stealth stacking changes, the only way you're going to be able to overcome 90ft perception is if you are a stalker, you are an illusion/arsenal controller/dominator, or you're stacking support set stealth auras (shadow fall, etc).

On a side note, no amount of stealth stacking is going to do anything about Rularuu. Certain enemies like Rularuu eyeballs, Rikti drones, and all Knives of Artemis apparently ignore your stealth without relying on increased perception. Otherwise they would see unstealthed characters from much longer distances (the eyeballs do actually do this, but it's separate from the stealth ignoring) and the 200ft stealth of illusion/arsenal would probably be enough to still be stealth against them.

Edited by Burk
  • Thumbs Up 1

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.