Ice / Time manifesting the Ice Age

Zepp

Alright, I am working on this concept for a toon, and roughly mapping out the powers. My first question is, which powers in these sets are the most skippable. My next question is which epic?

Any other tips?

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

For Epic you probably want Psi for the mezz protection to keep Arctic Air and Time's Junction running full time.

This will be an endurance heavy combo so you'll want to think about an alpha like Cardiac.

Also keep in mind this character will have very low damage throughout his life. I assume you already know that, though.

I am slowly working on this combo.  Ice Slick makes it safe enough to run in with Arctic Air  and Temporal Junction running.  The end cost is huge, but I am running with empty slots so it might get better.  Those two PBAoE soft controls are the same radius and work really well together.