Add a vendor with "Training" origin enhancements

1 hour ago, Glacier Peak said:

Level 53?? This is madness!

*Deep Inhale*  THIS IS SPA...   oh wait.  Wrong city.

Not really 53.  Like the other enhancements, there's space reserved for items above 50, but the reality is that they're only to 50, and there's not much of them.

image.png.231fc9d2fcd5239e09b3eebbbb1ac664.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Level 53?? This is madness!

1 hour ago, Techwright said:

*Deep Inhale*  THIS IS SPA...   oh wait.  Wrong city.

Not really 53.  Like the other enhancements, there's space reserved for items above 50, but the reality is that they're only to 50, and there's not much of them.

image.png.231fc9d2fcd5239e09b3eebbbb1ac664.png

If they can be enhanced to the next level like DOs and SOs, then yes, they can get to level 53. Even SOs aren't purchasable from a vendor above level 50, but you can get them to level 53. And then you can choose to sell them on the AH at level 53. No one has put in the effort to get a TO to level 53 (gee, I wonder why), so there is no record of a level 53 TO.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Staff of Aesculapius 1

1 hour ago, Rudra said:

If they can be enhanced to the next level like DOs and SOs, then yes, they can get to level 53. Even SOs aren't purchasable from a vendor above level 50, but you can get them to level 53. And then you can choose to sell them on the AH at level 53. No one has put in the effort to get a TO to level 53 (gee, I wonder why), so there is no record of a level 53 TO.

You can get them to level 53, I did it for the heck of it on beta.  Just not much call for it.  Though at 100k and up, that would be profitable I guess.  Slot a few training enh in spaces that you don't use and auto jump them to 50 when you get there.  Pull them out if you respec or use an unslotter.   Geez, typing this out was more trouble than it's worth...

• Like 1

• 1 month later

I'll be honest - I actually miss TOs in the game! While I love 90% of the QOL changes Homecoming has made from live, I do miss the feeling of progress when you first start getting DOs, and then SOs (and IOs were a fun 'S-tier' bonus that you'd sometimes get enough to build).

I certainly wouldn't want to send everyone back to the slog, but would be grand if there were an option to toggle back the old enhancement scaling at the P2W Vendor (maybe with some other benefit a la the Influence bonus w/ XP pausing, if that makes folks happy).

• Like 1