Yep, defenders can still kick butt, but as a team

Diantane

Some of the teams that I host have been made up of all defenders. For some reason the huge amount of buffs, debuffs and protections makes this team rock through mobs pretty fast. I'm surprised more defender teams aren't around.

Trivia; When LIVE first started, two RAD defenders with the same debuffs on a boss would allow anyone to kill it with one simple "brawl." This was nerfed two weeks later.

We have a loose knit coalition of sorts built around a global channel with players that group for all defender or all corruptor WST content weekly on Everlasting. Today we did a Kahn TF in 34 minutes. Reichsman is just a big sack of hitpoints I do realize that.

There have been all defender teams for years, and yes they're insanely powerful. The Repeat Offenders SG started on live based on this concept and are still going. They're far from the only one.

• Like 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

Diantane, I absolutely love it when you tell us stuff we've known for over a decade as if you were teaching us something new.

BTW, that describes everything you've ever posted on this forum that wasn't just flat out wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.