[Tell] The Consignment House is too busy to process your request. Please try again in a few moments.

Any chance we can make this message appear just once, and then only in the Tell channel as opposed to EVERY channel?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Sorry, *way* overpowered if we did that. 😉  

I'm assuming it's in every channel because of being an "admin" type message and they don't want you to miss it - which, if someone doesn't have a window to show tells up, makes sense (instead of getting "The AH isn't working!" support tickets.) But less spammy would also be good.

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Yea, I sometimes dread hitting the "get all inf" button since it seems to hit the limit, and then still try every other sale instead of just dropping the loop then.  Maybe adding a do { get my inf; } until "done getting inf" or "Too Busy"; could be implemented. 

14 hours ago, lemming said:

Yea, I sometimes dread hitting the "get all inf" button since it seems to hit the limit, and then still try every other sale instead of just dropping the loop then.  Maybe adding a do { get my inf; } until "done getting inf" or "Too Busy"; could be implemented. 

Add "Or Inf Would Overflow the Cap" and you've got my vote. :D

• Thumbs Up 1