Is Borea in RWZ broken?

According to Wiki she only has ten missions. Well she may only have ten, but she repeats them over and over again. Started there at level 41 and now 46. No end, no badges and no merits. You may as well grind the senseless radio missions.

3 minutes ago, Diantane said:

According to Wiki she only has ten missions. Well she may only have ten, but she repeats them over and over again. Started there at level 41 and now 46. No end, no badges and no merits. You may as well grind the senseless radio missions.

Pretty sure that's working as designed. There are few contacts in the game that just repeated hand out a random mission out of a small list of mission.

If you want arcs there are plenty of RWZ contact with arcs.

• Like 3

So, I already answered another post about finding Dark Watcher, in pretty good detail, if I do say so myself. Check out your other post if you care to see how to find Dark Watcher. 

My understanding is that Borea has reapeateble missions mainly for the purpose of farming Vanguard merits.  

Torchbearer: Flitz (MA/SR Scrapper), Lead Hose (AR/Dev Blaster), Red Rag (Fire/Fire Brute) ... and many more!