Max amount default to sell during auction house sales

So...  I've had this problem since I started.

Example:

I have 14 Mathematic Proof (common) salvage and 2 Gold (uncommon) salvage.  The rest of my salvage alternates between 1 and 10+.  Ok...  So I sometimes farm.  Does that make me a bad person?

When I sell, I'll VERY CAREFULLY go through and look over my salvage prior to selling off what I don't want.  Obviously, I sell the 10+ salvage first.  That way, I can just click "Ok" without adjustment as the quantity gets lower.  And *always,* *always,* *always,* I'll find a piece of salvage in the 10+ amount that I missed.  So I have to adjust the amount to sell in the pop-up.

It's not game-breaking.  Arguably, it's not even inconvenient.  But wouldn't it be *very* convenient if the pop-up window automatically defaulted to the max amount to sell?  If I mistakenly sell too many Common salvage/recipes/enhs, I'm not going to lose any tears over it.  And Uncommon/Rare recipes/salvage doesn't occur in higher amounts than 1 often enough to worry about.

And enhs drops are *only* for selling for the badge.  They serve no other purpose.

• Like 2

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

I definitely see the utility in this, but I would amend the suggestion to creating an option to default to max. That way, those that prefer the status quo aren't inconvenienced by unwelcome change while those like us can reap the benefit of this QoL convenience.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yes, there’s too much clicking when selling stacks of salvage. Moving the slider requires dragging the little dot. 

• Like 1

The American Dream, Willpower/Kinetic Melee Tanker, Everlasting.

if you type in numbers after dropping your item into the auction  window, it will replace with the max value.  No need to deal with the slider.

This also works with trade windows.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, lemming said:

if you type in numbers after dropping your item into the auction  window, it will replace with the max value.  No need to deal with the slider.

This also works with trade windows.

That.  Tap a number twice, maxed.  

Also, salvage can be sorted by amount in the salvage window.  Bottom right corner.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

On 4/26/2024 at 1:04 PM, Luminara said:

Also, salvage can be sorted by amount in the salvage window.  Bottom right corner.

This solved the problem for me.  I've never paid attention to that drop down.  Thank you!

• Thumbs Up 1

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!