Remove Domination's cast time

On 4/26/2024 at 4:13 PM, Luminara said:

Because it forces the player to watch the UI, to pay attention to the icon  ... When I build an attack chain, my goal is to set the game up so I can press keys without having to look at the icons.

Not everyone plays like that; I don't because I don't like to have to bind keys and then try and remember who's got what power bound to what key or mouse button; plus getting up to 50 there's a vast plethora of powers: temp powers, real powers, powers I intentionally grouped together like all my travel powers or all my PBoAs or whatever...

I'm happy to click tray buttons and leave it like that, which, yeah, means my eyes go back and forth.  *shrug*  I'm pretty used to it, perhaps because I used to have a smaller screen???

Edited by Clave Dark 5

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

16 hours ago, Luminara said:

The Rage crash that the game signals to players graphically by turning off the "I'M A LIGHT BULB WHEEEEEEEEEEE!" graphic and replacing it with the Damage Debuff graphic (red-colored downward-pointing arrowheads), so they know what's happening without looking at the UI?

16 hours ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

I actually did not know that there's a damage debuff graphic. I'm red color deficient so that's probably why I can't see it.

15 hours ago, Rudra said:

Don't feel bad. I'm not red color deficient and I never noticed it either.

I also have never seen this and SS is my bread and butter

also with all the other auras and effects i'm not sure I could either.

• Like 1

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?