P2W travel power animations

Izuela

I don't like how the P2W travel powers, like Ninja Run, and Magic Carpet, aren't slottable and worse, disable the use of some or all other powers.

So how about buying those powers ALSO unlocks them as alternate animations for super speed, hover, flight, combat jumping and super jump in the costume designer? Preferably also for sprint but that would also involve adding sprint to the costume designer, of course.

That's a unique suggestion on how to improve these powers...You are still burning a slot for a full travel power, but can use the animations you want.

I like it!

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Personally I would just love a version or ninja/beast run that simply uses the normal run animation, Ninja and beast don't cover that many concepts and the powers are simply too useful to not using until you get your own travel power.

On the flip side, if the code allows them to change the run animation of something like super speed to ninja or beast run I would fully support that, that's honestly sounds pretty awesome and would give a lot of characters extra flare. Though if I recall the devs sorta had to bend the game over backwards to get riding travel powers to work, even without being able to use powers on them. If it can be done though I support it.

Kaika DB/INVUN Stalker                                                 Unluck AR/Nin Blaster

Riot Siren Bio/Dark Tank                                                      Ria Greenheart Axe/Sheild scrapper

Blue Meteor Em/Rad Scrapper                                             Fio Rune  FIre/Rad Stalker 

When I learned that there was a Magic Carpet travel power, I deliberately created an Arabian-themed hero with the idea that I could then utilize this power in a thematically appropriate way, but I'm probably nowhere close to actually realizing it yet.

Now I'm filled with trepidation.

+1, and also, +1 INF.  Capital idea!

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism