We are the Robots!

ok so 2 requests here

#1. Recolor the p2w hoverboard or place it in the wings category.

I recently saw a decent mecha costume and made my own (green and purple awesome Decepticon vibes) 

The hoverboard matches better than any of the wings (imo) and they just feel awkward in combat

#2. As a Robot (technology origin) I noticed my robot ummm breathes, can we get an option to disable breathing? (sounds so evil lol)

• Thumbs Up 3

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

26 minutes ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

#2. As a Robot (technology origin) I noticed my robot ummm breathes, can we get an option to disable breathing?

There are several characters that I would like this too. Whether an energy being, a rock being, a robot, an undead, or whatever, the breath on cold maps and other indications of the character breathing works against the character concept. So an option to disable that set of animations would be nice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rudra said:

So an option to disable that set of animations would be nice.

ahh, it sounds so much less sinister when you put it that way.....😅

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

2 minutes ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

ahh, it sounds so much less sinister when you put it that way.....😅

Well, yeah. If you want to lure flies into your web, you can't let them know what you're going to do with them. 😜

47 minutes ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

#2. As a Robot (technology origin) I noticed my robot ummm breathes, can we get an option to disable breathing? (sounds so evil lol)

I TOO WISH FOR A STANCE THAT DISABLES BREATHING!  WE'RE THE ROBOTS!

• Like 1

Choose your weapon:  Okay, I choose words.

I do not believe the false notion that "your ignorance is just as good as my knowledge."

2 minutes ago, Sakura Tenshi said:

I mean, in some fairness, clockwork and most robots in game have the breathing animation. Only ones that don’t are the Zenith Hoverbots/Steel Valkyries. I think MekMen also don’t but Warcry ones do.

Well, AFAIK, the Praetorian Clockwork are built on the player frame, so that'd explain why they breathe, while the Council/5th Column ones use NPC models...