The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Patience is the key

Ukase

So, often I'll try to hurry things along in a story arc and look to super inspirations to help me do this. And, if there's an AV, or if I'm on a team, I will look to use Super inspirations. I usually get these from my base. But, occasionally, like in a Sutter, perhaps, there are multiple AVs on a team that has low DPS. 
So, the ones I arrive with get spent, and in between missions I'll just use the /AH. 
And...well, the folks that like this niche (if anyone) aren't checking in often enough. 3 super lucks? That's it? Wonder how much they're listed for that they're still in stock. No matter. My point is - supply of these is sometimes lower than I'd like. 

image.png.a08f0768bebb56493115c44640182de5.png

So, being the opportunist, this is how that went down. 
image.png.b1488a0be71e21780a8d13a536413080.png

It's not real clear to me why I haven't been taking more consistent advantage - other than trying to keep my SG bins filled with them to make things faster when I am leveling up. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

My takeaway is that the recipe for success in the /AH is 70% patience, 18% systems and procedures; 10% knowledge; and 2% butterscotch ripple.

What's the method?

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

1 minute ago, tidge said:

giphy.gif

Brokerage/Rent, then? No need to supply a service when you can supply the facilitation of a service.

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

Just so you folks know - I made another 40M overnight just by selling 20 insps. Again, this morning, just one super team red left. Granted, 40M is small change for some of us, but I feel badly getting this much when I'm not asking that much. And I don't even have to convert anything. Would love to see some competition here, so my lowbies can spend a million, fill up their trays with supers and blow through some content faster than otherwise. 

• Microphone 1