Suggestion for a premium costume modifier - one holstered weapon from any powerset

Right now, there's nothing for sale with Prismatic Aether that would interest me. If I had the ability to buy ONE weapon to holster on my toon for 250 Prismatic Aether, I would grind itrials from now until Christmas. I have a weapon master who would look perfect carrying knives as well as bow. Or maybe she want pistols to go with the assault rifle on her back? I think the potential for this would be insane. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Poacher said:

Right now, there's nothing for sale with Prismatic Aether that would interest me. If I had the ability to buy ONE weapon to holster on my toon for 250 Prismatic Aether, I would grind itrials from now until Christmas. I have a weapon master who would look perfect carrying knives as well as bow. Or maybe she want pistols to go with the assault rifle on her back? I think the potential for this would be insane. 

How would that work on characters that already have weapons holstered on their backs because they have the weapon powers that allow for that?  What if someone is running an archery/ninja training blaster and has two weapons already holstered on their back and then add a third one?  Or a fourth one if that blaster also took Weapons Mastery and gets an additional assault rifle to sling back there?

9 minutes ago, Player2 said:

How would that work on characters that already have weapons holstered on their backs because they have the weapon powers that allow for that?  What if someone is running an archery/ninja training blaster and has two weapons already holstered on their back and then add a third one?  Or a fourth one if that blaster also took Weapons Mastery and gets an additional assault rifle to sling back there?

There would be some clipping, and it would be the player's choice whether they liked the look of it or not.

I wouldn't want anything like that something to pay aether for. (Or merits of any sort.) No paywalling costume parts - no matter what it's being paid with.

That said, I think the only reason we don't have this is technical - I vaguely recall something about only a certain number of points to attach/wear things being available. They'd probably have to create/modify some of the belts for holsters (or sheaths... sheathes? or scabbards) for this instead, if possible.

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.