Money Mouse's Mega Money Maze Contest

You've heard of the game show happening next Saturday on Excelsior, right?  Do you want a guaranteed spot on contestant row?  It's easy, well, kinda.

Here is what you have to do:

Go to the Game Show base.  (MONTY-27905)

Find the mouse hole to the maze (clue below)

Navigate the maze and find the clues.

Be the first to In-game Email @Monty Haull with the answer!

The clues are really obvious. (There are more than one)  The clues will make up some phrase or word.  Example:  Baseball + screw = Screwball

screenshot_240602-10-41-06.jpg

screenshot_240602-10-47-30.jpg

screenshot_240602-10-43-42.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Moose 1

8 hours ago, Monty Haull said:

You've heard of the game show happening next Saturday on Excelsior, right?  Do you want a guaranteed spot on contestant row?  It's easy, well, kinda.

Here is what you have to do:

Go to the Game Show base.  (MONTY-27905)

Find the mouse hole to the maze (clue below)

Navigate the maze and find the clues.

Be the first to In-game Email @Monty Haull with the answer!

The clues are really obvious. (There are more than one)  The clues will make up some phrase or word.  Example:  Baseball + screw = Screwball

screenshot_240602-10-41-06.jpgscreenshot_240602-10-47-30.jpg

It reminds me of The Adventure Game. I loved that show - at one stage they had a BBC Micro where you drove a little robot into a mouse hole and then you played a maze game on the computer as if you were driving the mouse around a maze.

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

1 hour ago, Herotu said:

It reminds me of The Adventure Game. I loved that show - at one stage they had a BBC Micro where you drove a little robot into a mouse hole and then you played a maze game on the computer as if you were driving the mouse around a maze.

I have never seen this show before.  It did not play in the States that I know of.  I have to check it out.

Btw, no one has submitted an answer.

10 hours ago, Monty Haull said:

I have never seen this show before.  It did not play in the States that I know of.  I have to check it out.

Btw, no one has submitted an answer.

Here is a documentary about it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

I tried to send an in-game email, but I have no idea if it works as I cannot locate my sent emails/outbox. Enjoyed doing the maze, but I can't make it Saturday!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Forager said:

I tried to send an in-game email, but I have no idea if it works as I cannot locate my sent emails/outbox. Enjoyed doing the maze, but I can't make it Saturday!

I had thought that might happen.  If you are the first, I will send you some inf and let the 2nd entry get the spot.  How does that sound?

2 hours ago, Forager said:

I did get an email from Akisan.  is that you?  It was the correct answer.

So, @Akisan was first to answer the maze phrase correctly.  In fact it was the only email I received.  Akisan did not want to take the spot so I send some inf in exchange.  So, that means the spot is still open for the next correct answer.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Hrmph... 
I found the start and then the servers reset for maintenance, lol.
image.thumb.png.ce1689c1520c8fccc1029c999379f97e.png

Edited by Herotu
  • Haha 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

2 hours ago, Monty Haull said:

Hopefully it's not down for too long.

Thanks for making the puzzle.

The maze is really nasty, well done Mouse. 

I have submitted an effort.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I spent 25 minutes going in circles and always ended up in the park in the middle or back at the entrance. I am not well equipped for a maze. If I ever get trapped by King Minos I will just lay down and accept my fate. 

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, jprewitt73 said:

I spent 25 minutes going in circles and always ended up in the park in the middle or back at the entrance. I am not well equipped for a maze. If I ever get trapped by King Minos I will just lay down and accept my fate. 

I concur. I think it would be more fun with unique items around the maze so you can see when you've gone around in a circle. It's also hilarious to see that same bloody pot plant again (for example)!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Herotu said:

I concur. I think it would be more fun with unique items around the maze so you can see when you've gone around in a circle. It's also hilarious to see that same bloody pot plant again (for example)!

2 hours ago, jprewitt73 said:

Noted.  I will add some markers.

I'm glad I did not make it bigger.  The plan was about double it's current size.  I even contemplated making it multi-floor.

The maze was pretty fun, though I had to actually sketch out a map to figure out what I was missing. Not sure what you could do for landmarks that wouldn't be mistaken for clues, besides maybe some more arches? Having vines around the park at the center makes it pretty clear where that is, at least.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, GlaziusF said:

The maze was pretty fun, though I had to actually sketch out a map to figure out what I was missing. Not sure what you could do for landmarks that wouldn't be mistaken for clues, besides maybe some more arches? Having vines around the park at the center makes it pretty clear where that is, at least.

Thank you!  I will make some changes and see how it goes.

41 minutes ago, JoeMage said:

I can't seem to find the maze entrance, but it is a really cool base!

Thank you!  If you look at the first picture of this post you will see me seating on the fountain edge.  If you look to the right you will see a mouse hole.  Click there.

On 6/4/2024 at 12:42 PM, Herotu said:

Thanks for making the puzzle.

The maze is really nasty, well done Mouse. 

I have submitted an effort.

Glad you enjoyed it. The base and the maze are all the work of @Wolfgangsmergnof and @Monty Haull.  Money Mouse although being awesome and adorable has contributed nothing in this regard. The base is all the genius of two very cool and talented people. I wanted to have a group of people try to find the clues while PvP was engaged and under a time limit, however the blood and bodies would be hard to clean up.

• Thanks 1