The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Life-Like/Realistic Showcase Listing for July 13-28

• Retired Community Rep
11 hours ago, Wravis said:

Shard: Everlasting

Base Code: exploreonfoot-20176

Builder or Owner: @Jibily@Wravis

Wravis, with your permission, I would rather hold this back for next month's Showcase, Nature/Other? Since it's pure nature. I'm not putting it in the Tour hubs yet, pending your response. Please feel free to choose the next appropriate base for you to show off. 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

• Retired Community Rep

Entered for Viv and Chooch:

Excelsior

GAMERS-20972

Owners: @Vivid Muse and @choochus; builder @Dacy

Work in Progress ( hidden services are of note as well)

Taken from/inspired by a RL Castle  "Ravenswood" in Hocking Hills, Ohio. Dedicated to gaming. WIP!!

Base Code: VISIT-27061

Builder/Owner: @Ruaidhri

Special Considerations: I suggest having music enabled (Music Volume set to 15% or higher) to get the full effect of the rainy ambience!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dacy said:

Wravis, with your permission, I would rather hold this back for next month's Showcase, Nature/Other? Since it's pure nature. I'm not putting it in the Tour hubs yet, pending your response. Please feel free to choose the next appropriate base for you to show off. 🙂

That's fine.

Replace it wiiiith

Base Code: Highschool-33072
Builder/Owner: @Jibily@Wravis

• Like 2

Give me money to draw your characters!

Visit one of the public RP spaces I've made on Everlasting!
Cabin-8752 - Funplex-11364 - Crash-15210 - Law-18824 - Exploreonfoot-20176 - Upside-14574 - Boardwalk-23004 - Gym-25035 - Chicken-25922 - Campus-25500 - Choochoo-28184 - Highschool-33072

• Retired Community Rep

And yes, Everlasting is getting full in the Hub, but, I have plans on how to add more if need be, so please don't let that stop you from listing!

19 hours ago, Techwright said:

One observation:  The house next to the guy fishing in the pond.  There's a site-to-site at the front door to get in, but if there's another in place for exiting the house, I didn't find it.  No worries, I whipped out a base portal to exit the house.  Alternatively, I could have logged out and back in.  Might consider making the exit clearer.

There used to be an exit at the front door, but I became limited on teleport points. There is an exit that goes down to the secret base level under the city. Check the back of the coat closet ;).

• Thumbs Up 1

Shard: Excelsior

Base Code: sincity-5429

Builder or Owner: @St. Mike

Special Considerations: WIP obviously; but no other special considerations

Theme is navy base; life-like

screenshot_240715-00-52-37.jpg

Edited by Mike Arclight
  • Like 1

Base Code: BKI-17071

Builder/Owner: @Trick Dacy

Special Considerations: WIP! Work In Progress, but also Walking Is Preferred😄. The bank across the street is just a facade, but the theater next to it is completely built out. I went with outdoor lighting because I love how the shadows interact with the environment.

Red Tiger Plaza is a small strip mall in the SW corner of Skyway City.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2024 at 1:30 AM, Techwright said:

One observation:  The house next to the guy fishing in the pond.  There's a site-to-site at the front door to get in, but if there's another in place for exiting the house, I didn't find it.  No worries, I whipped out a base portal to exit the house.  Alternatively, I could have logged out and back in.  Might consider making the exit clearer.

You can also just type /stuck in a base and it will yoink you back to the entry room.

• Like 2

Base Code:  SALEMSHOAL-23104

Builder/Owner: @PlasmaStream

Special Considerations: Work in Progress - several areas not finished, but largely useable

Salem Shoal is a small barrier island off the southern coast of Rhode Island that has many mysteries to be uncovered. Featuring a movie theatre, night club, 5 star restaraunt, stunning ocean views, marina with Ferry to the Etoile islands, cranberry bogs, farm stands, shopping and local beaches.

• Like 3

Shard: Everlasting

Base Code:  MUSE-34040

Builder/Owner: @Garbage Wizard

Special Considerations: /visscale 5. WIP in that there will eventually be player-created art on the walls in place of the stock items, additional signage, etc.

Edited by Vexxillion
  • Like 4

Base Code:  surfshack-29073

Builder or Owner: Owner and maintainer: @Hammyfly Builder: Anonymous

Special Considerations:  It is an RP base and can be enjoyed by walking but to get every little secret and detail feel free to zip around!

• Like 1