Pocket D Club Area?

Sintres

On 12/12/2023 at 3:57 AM, Scarlet Shocker said:

I enjoyed that method of entry too! It gave a little more... atmosphere

Well, the Tiki Bar lost its atmosphere because of that crack in the map that lets you get outside and run around on the Rikti ships. 😄

• Confused 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

19 hours ago, Shenanigunner said:

Well, the Tiki Bar lost its atmosphere because of that crack in the map that lets you get outside and run around on the Rikti ships. 😄

@Scarlet Shocker

@Shenanigunner is referring to this (I made it a few years ago, but it's all still there if you want to explore:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

4 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Yes, it's been there since the legacy days and it's remained there for folks on Homecoming to explore as well. 

I did find that I couldn't teleport a team mate out to me the other day, but I didn't check all over the place to see if there was a spot I could do so.

2 hours ago, lemming said:

I did find that I couldn't teleport a team mate out to me the other day, but I didn't check all over the place to see if there was a spot I could do so.

That's true, but the work around is just TP'ing your teammate(s) on to the ground under where the Null the Gull truck is parked. Underneath that spot, on the dirt ground, there is an area that makes the reticle white and allows it. Then they can just walk out of that area and start exploring. 

• Thanks 2

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

2 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

That's true, but the work around is just TP'ing your teammate(s) on to the ground under where the Null the Gull truck is parked. Underneath that spot, on the dirt ground, there is an area that makes the reticle white and allows it. Then they can just walk out of that area and start exploring. 

Thanks!  Didn't check around yet, but figured there would be somewhere...

On 12/14/2023 at 6:45 AM, jprewitt73 said:

Honest question here. Why does it matter? If someone searches the forum and finds something they have a question about and responds to an old thread, why does it cause issues? Are we worried that the massive amount of new posts will get buried under the old? It's not like this is a hugely active online community. Sometimes it's okay to revisit old things for people who may have missed something. 

I just don't understand the hate for "necro threads." 

Some forums even require it.

Aquacat Sig.jpg

Aquacat (Level 50 (Vet 38) Water/Regen Sentinel, Indomitable, 905 badges)