Pocket D Club Area?

Sintres

I remember back in the day there was this dance club like area, i forgot but it was named Pocket D it was a dance club techno area that you could only transport to if you had the spell or something and space was just outside. Any chance this is still in game and could we transport to it?

thanks!

• Haha 1

Pocket D is definitely still in the game.  You can still access it through the various secret entrances scattered throughout the three factional zone clusters. 

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Pocket_D#Transfer_Points

Base Teleport Beacons can also be built for Pocket D.

The Pocket D Teleport is awarded for free to anyone who spends an hour hanging out in Pocket D.  Given the queue, I think they may want to relax that requirement, but there you have it.

Pocket D is definitely still in the game.  You can still access it through the various secret entrances scattered throughout the three factional zone clusters. 

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Pocket_D#Transfer_Points

Base Teleport Beacons can also be built for Pocket D.

The Pocket D Teleport is awarded for free to anyone who spends an hour hanging out in Pocket D.  Given the queue, I think they may want to relax that requirement, but there you have it.

Ahh that is right! Thank you for the information! Childhood is rushing back!

• 4 years later
On 4/30/2019 at 6:03 AM, MetaVileTerror said:

I usually spend that hour tweaking an alt's UI.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

2 hours ago, JasperStone said:

For Pocket D?

You have to be there for an hour I think?

To get the badge, yes. All my characters have earned the badge. Only one has the teleport power.

I even hung around a second hour on one toon, but still didn't get the teleport power.

Edited by LordXenophon

Aquacat Sig.jpg

Aquacat (Level 50 Water/Regen Sentinel, Indomitable, 851 badges)

You don't have to wait an hour --- all you need to do is find one of the exploration badges in Pocket-D, and that will enable to the long range teleport to it.

The long range teleport needs to be enabled as well. You can get it from the P2W vendor, or by getting all the exploration badges in any one zone.

• Thumbs Up 1

I still have my hard copy Pocket D pass.  Which let you i to the Tiki room. Still wish we could enter this way.  Was my original “fast” way to navigate through the game to different zones

I want to say the Tiki bartender used to sell small inspirations as well. Sigh. Old vampire brain

Edited by Snarky
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, LordXenophon said:

I have the badge on every character, but only the oldest character has the teleport power. Was this removed from Homecoming?

Ok. This is the type of thread necro that is the type I do not like.

Yes, the Pocket D teleport power was removed and replaced with the more flexible Long Range Teleport.  (I want to say three years ago, so after the last post in the thread but still ages ago)

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Snarky said:

I still have my hard copy Pocket D pass.  Which let you i to the Tiki room. Still wish we could enter this way.  Was my original “fast” way to navigate through the game to different zones

I want to say the Tiki bartender used to sell small inspirations as well. Sigh. Old vampire brain

I enjoyed that method of entry too! It gave a little more... atmosphere

Also I am wondering if going back to the depths of time, the OP isn't misremembering Pocket D for it's  predecessor, Paragon Dance Party with laser beam lights and plenty of Skuls which I *think* was in IP

• Like 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

On 12/11/2023 at 11:04 AM, LordXenophon said:

I have the badge on every character, but only the oldest character has the teleport power. Was this removed from Homecoming?

Four years later!  Holy shambling undead @Snarky, Batman!

• Haha 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

On 12/11/2023 at 10:04 AM, LordXenophon said:

... and again, why did this have to be necroed for this comment? Digging up a thread from *April of 2019?*

So nobody'd better argue that "oh, these threads shouldn't be locked after, say, 6mo because IMPORTANT DISCUSSION!" No. No it isn't. Almost never is.

• Haha 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

20 hours ago, Greycat said:

... and again, why did this have to be necroed for this comment? Digging up a thread from *April of 2019?*

So nobody'd better argue that "oh, these threads shouldn't be locked after, say, 6mo because IMPORTANT DISCUSSION!" No. No it isn't. Almost never is.

In two years somebody's likely to check in and quote you on this and post a gif signifying their agreement

• Haha 2

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

On 12/12/2023 at 10:29 PM, Greycat said:

Honest question here. Why does it matter? If someone searches the forum and finds something they have a question about and responds to an old thread, why does it cause issues? Are we worried that the massive amount of new posts will get buried under the old? It's not like this is a hugely active online community. Sometimes it's okay to revisit old things for people who may have missed something. 

I just don't understand the hate for "necro threads." 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1