Prison Break Even.. Broken?

Zep

Have a mission right by the Zig - see Prison Break pop up 0/20 apprehended ... nothing I do changes the 0.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

Are you just fighting nearby Prisoners or are you fighting the event Prisoners at the entrance to the Zig who are in a stand-off with police?

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison! | Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers Telepathy | Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

The Strange Relationship between Damage Buffs and Damage Resistance OR "Why doesn't Power Boost work on Cold Shields!?"

I was fighting them where ever the onscreen display showed prison break. After my post, up on top of the zig one group suddenly counted.

I got picked up for a TF - left and came back, at which point the pop up only should around the police and had somehow updated to 19. The it changed to take out 18 Freaks - when they were all on the ground the counter was at 17 and no more to arrest.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

Hmm, might just not have been fighting the right ones. You definitely don’t fight them on top of the Zig. There are specific prisoners to get, they’re on the ground by the Zig’s main entrance, surrounded by police cars. Once you clear them, then it’s a wave of Freakshow. Not sure what happens after that, never finished the event.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison! | Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers Telepathy | Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

The Strange Relationship between Damage Buffs and Damage Resistance OR "Why doesn't Power Boost work on Cold Shields!?"

• 3 weeks later

Yeah, you have to fight the named ones (like Johnny, Frank, etc.) at one of the entrances. I chanced upon that on a way to a mish, thought I'd give it a go. The Freakshow wave caught me off guard, though, so I didn't finish it as well. By the time I stepped out of the hospital, it was over.