Anyone Regeneration Tank?

fatenabu1

Closest thing to a regen tanker is Bio Armor or Willpower.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Closest thing to a regen tanker is Bio Armor or Willpower.

Apparently, some say other sets have more regen than regen set and wp is one of them.

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

Yeah, the Pines thing threw me off too.  But no, Tankers never had it.  Ran the numbers and if it were on a Tanker you'd have about 18% resistance to everything thanks to a fully-slotted Resilience.  Compare this to other resistance-based Tanker primaries, who can get at least double that for two or three damage types off of one toggle.  Regen is a set whose primary weakness is burst damage, but there's been requests to proliferate it to an AT whose job involves taking burst damage.

On an entirely unrelated note, a video came up in my recommendations on YouTube about how savvy game designers take measures to protect players from themselves.

As a Scrapper main I eat a steady diet of crayons and glue to keep my wits sharp and my reflexes honed.

Sorry for the sarcasm but that's my point. Tanks don't get Regen.

Maybe whoever told you that a Regen Tank was not a good idea was referring to Reflexes? as in Super Reflexes?

Basically it's a goof in Pine's.

Tanks won't get Regen because it's completely boom/bust.

Basically it either kills you in two shots or it can't ever kill you...

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

I remade my fire/regen scrapper from i23.  She's level 36, and will eventually make it to 50.  No hurry; her entire mission is to farm merits running Synapse and Citadel and Old Sister Psyche to buy recipes and enhancements my other characters want.  She works fine on generic IOs, and being Regen, is all but godly on a Synapse.  She is a melee blaster with mez protection; all her other defenses are basically starting from so close to zero to be not worth talking about.  Up to a certain level you can get away with this.  About 30 or 35 it start becomes less viable, and at 40+ it becomes too difficult to work. 

This is also why, even on a willpower tanker with Taunt, I recommend you postpone Mind over Body until after Quick Recovery.  It doesn't justify its cost before level 25 enhancements are available.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291