Soloing story arcs

Snarky

Everyone has a different way of playing.  I normally take a Brute and run storylines. Sometimes I do the entire game. Have done redside a few times but Blueside only up to about 35. Did gold 3-4 times.  Not since I been back. Highest is 29 redside every story arc on a dark/Invul Brute.

I have never done this on other AT.  I tried once o a blaster and an EB at 20 left me an emotional wreck lol

Can a Sentinel do this?  At +0/+0 standard settings.  Of course I “Brute ghost” most of these running to the Boss at the end.  And the kill all’s?  Well Brute on. 

I suppose the only thing to do is try it

Any suggestions or thoughts are appreciated

I normally take a Brute and run storylines.

[...]

I tried once o a blaster and an EB at 20 left me an emotional wreck lol

... dial the Notoriety back.  Brutes are a high-survival Archetype; they can handle a much higher Notoriety setting, when solo, than most other ATs.  Certainly much higher than a Blaster!

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

Brutes, Masterminds, and Scrappers are the ones that can do this reliably. Corruptors, Sentinels, and Stalkers can do it fairly often but it's a bit more picky about how they build. The rest is really build dependent as far as non-EATs and I've never invested any serious effort in any EATs so I don't know anything about them really.

irregulars book logo noby white.png

Sundered Marches: The Website | The Official Soundtrack!

This week I just did the Medi-port arc: https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Roy_Cooling#Story_Arc

The boss at the end is a flying Malta EB, just about the worse thing for me, because I use hover to keep out of melee.

Difficulty was 0/0. It was not too bad, a bit tedious, no deaths.

So, the answer is, yes it's possibly. I think it will work most of the time. Unless you get that perfectly matched EB, which just the power set to wreck you.

Like lots of carnies when you're Invul.

I am WB/Rad.

If you’ve reached the point where money is no longer a concern, you can spend 10 million for 5 charges of a signature summon from the P2W vendor.  I have yet to find a story arc I can’t solo with the Echo of Statesman on my side...

A cheaper option to get a bit of assistance is the Backup Radio, at 500k for 5 charges.