Can't remember an old forumite's name

Trickshooter

Who was the guy who constantly posted for Stalker changes, and then right after he "disappeared", we finally got buffs to Stalkers? I remember so many jokes about how he died for our buffs, but I can't remember his name and it's been bugging me. Anyone remember?

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison! | Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers Telepathy | Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

The Strange Relationship between Damage Buffs and Damage Resistance OR "Why doesn't Power Boost work on Cold Shields!?"

His name was Caustic, and he was a friend of mine. Pretty much everything we have for Stalkers now, was something he pushed for....and EVERYONE....and I do mean every one of the forum posters gave him a hard way to go about it and fought him tooth and nail. He eventually stopped posting because he felt like he was dealing with incompetence.

• Like 1