Can we make Martial Combat's Buildup slottable?

So, Reach for the Limit (Martial Combat's buildup ability) evidently can't be slotted. It's a really good ability without slotting, but I also don't totally understand the reasoning for not allowing us to slot To-Hit buff in it? It only gives 15% to-hit (tactics gives 10% for reference) and being able to boost that to-hit with enhancements would by no means make the ability OP. It honestly almost seems like a bug that you can't slot it. This seems similar to if you had an auto ability that gives +Res but you can't slot Resistance enhancements in it.

I wasn't sure where else to give a suggestion on this. Martial combat is a fun set! But i'm at a loss as to why this ability can't be enhanced.

Edit: to be clear, nothing can be slotted into this ability. It has no slots. But, no other slot really makes sense to add except if you're enhancing to-hit (which makes a ton of sense). Other blasters can enhance the tohit on their buildup.

Totally agree. With aim/BU being slottable with the BU Proc (AND having it go off almost 100% of the time), that is zero reason RftL can't have a proc chance too. The proc still wouldnt be able to stack or go off every time, and you'd have less control over when it fired, so it would hardly be OP.

Totally agree. With aim/BU being slottable with the BU Proc (AND having it go off almost 100% of the time), that is zero reason RftL can't have a proc chance too. The proc still wouldnt be able to stack or go off every time, and you'd have less control over when it fired, so it would hardly be OP.

Yeah, I mean you can also slot the BU proc into tactics so even if it was a balance thing of not wanting people to be able to slot that enhancement into abilities that are always on then that's sort of silly. I mainly just want to be able to buff the to hit bonus. I'm not even sure any other type of enhancement would apply since it's a passive with no end/recharge.

On one hand I agree with you and, on the other hand, I like some powers I don't have to slot, so I have more slots for other powers.

Overall, I agree with your suggestion.  Wonder how hard it would be to implement?

I mean, I understand that. But, if they make it slottable it's not any worse off and you theoretically still wouldn't need to USE any slots on it.

I'm sure the power already gives an amount of ToHit that compensates for not being able to slot it. In other words, if it were slottable for ToHit, the base amount it gives would be weaker.

Why? Are you speaking purely from a balance perspective? I.E. it's balanced as is without enhancements? If so, based upon what?

I mean, I guess to be clear, I realize I'm asking for a balance change and not a bug fix. It just seems like it wouldn't make the ability unbalanced, and it would offer more build diversity for using IO sets.

Agreed..just making it slottable wouldn't have to change the default ToHit at all. Why would it? Why shouldn't you actually be able to enhance the stats a power is boosting? Almost every power in the game take enhancements, bar weord ones (that REALLY should have some slottablitity, like Swap AMmo and Staff forms).